Finally Did It...upgraded To Cs2

Congrats Erin! I can't wait to see the awesome layouts you create with it! I can't imagine your layouts getting better, but with more tools available to you, the possibilities are endless!

Guest Ursula

I was totally afraid of it when I got it. You're gonna love it once you get to know it. There are lots of other books out there to help you go deeper. I like Adobe Photoshop CS2 One-on-One by Deke McClelland. Enjoy it!

Yeay for you! :) And I totally understand how you feel - I haven't installed mine yet, either. It's not so much a matter of being afraid of it, as knowing it will take me time to learn it - and time is in short supply here these days! I bought Ro's Secrets, and I'm looking forward to her More Secrets. And thanks for the book recommendation, Ursula! I have Scott Kelby's book, too. Sometimes I can fit a little more book time in the car while I'm waiting to pick up one of the rug rats... ;)

Guest Ursula

You're welcome Erin. I have the CS2 Wow book also, it seems to have even greater depth than one on one has. One on one is more for basic program operation, Wow is how to Wow your project once you know where all the buttons are and how they work.

Erin,

Congrats you are really going to love it... I forgot did you have PSE4 or 5? I went from 4 to CS2 ... now thinking about CS3 upgrade and I'm still looking into other Adobe programs to replace my old desktop publisher still their programs seem a whole lot better thank most...

Enjoy!!! your LOs are so exciting and great now that I can't wait to see want you'll be doing...

Guest siraacsa

I have recently upgraded as well and I have found that its not a huge stretch to get up and running on it, but I know that there is a huge well of untapped possibilities that I have not even began to scratch the surface of.

I still find that I use PSE5 for most of my scrapbook layouts because I actually prefer the interface of Elements and I am so used to using the photo bin and the way it names your layers when you drag your papers up from it. I then turn to CS2 when I need to do something specific that can't be done in Elements.

Enjoy your learning curve Erin, I'll be sure to check out your blog to see what designs you come up with.

Archived