Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Betsy

Photo Paper?

9 posts in this topic

Whether you're a digi scrapper printing at home, or just print a few photos here and there, tell me, what photo paper do you use?

[quote name='Betsy' date='Apr 17 2005, 10:34 PM']Whether you're a digi scrapper printing at home, or just print a few photos here and there, tell me, what photo paper do you use?
[right][post="8032"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

At the moment, I am using hp premium plus (high gloss photo paper). I really love the end product with it. It's sort of opposite for me when I usually choose matte finishes on everything else (i.e around the house, as well as paper scrapping).

Shai

[quote name='Betsy' date='Apr 17 2005, 02:34 PM']Whether you're a digi scrapper printing at home, or just print a few photos here and there, tell me, what photo paper do you use?
[right][post="8032"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I use Epson Matte Heavy Weight paper for printing digital pages as well as my individual photos. Have found it works the best for me.

Barb

I use HP brand. I am really lucky - HP is one of my companies business partners so the gentleman that I work with gets me lots of great freebies.

Annie

I use Epson Matte paper..you can get like 50 sheets for 9.99 and it is great for both scrapping and testing prints...Ro swears by their 12" double sided Matte paper although I have yet to try it...

I like the finished results I get from Hammermill Jet-Print Professional Photo Paper Brilliant Gloss Finish EXtra Heavy Weight.