It Has Started!

Guest Ursula

Yay Thess, you clearly have great taste! Here's to a nice fat raise in the near future!

Wow, I can't believe all the new items in the boutique! Just when I thought I had enough stuff, the wonderful designers blow me away with even more! My paypal is going to hate me!!!

Hey, if anyone wanted to wish ME a nice, big raise, I'll take it. My princess should be coming home within the next two months (we're adopting from Haiti) and between "A Princess Collection" and the "Pretty Primavera" set that I just bought, I think I'll be having a LOT of fun. Now, mind you, the rest of the stuff I would use for me. A special thank you to Ursula for making lovely things that really speak to me! I have to wait a few days to buy more things, but my shopping cart is getting tired of carrying a whole bunch of new stuff already.

The best designers out there are definitely bringing there stuff here. Just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

YEA!!!

~Zaz

I have little girl pics but she's not much of a princess! lol

She's more of a Farmer Joe type of gal. ;) I do love that collection though Amanda and Melissa, I adore those lifted photos! Keep making more and more okay?

I think you should do a picture of her riding the horse with a fairy wand and crown! :)

Honestly, you girls are turning out some amazing stuff and I have been having a blast playing with it. I am off now to make a LO with Extinction Collection Biggie that Melissa created. LOVE the dinos!!!

Guest Ursula

Zaz, I think you just made my day! I am so excited to hear that my stuff speaks to you. Can't wait to see your layouts.

OMG - you designers are KILLING me!!!! How am I ever going to make enough layouts to use up these beautiful goodies?? Well, I guess "use up" is a poor choice of words since we all know that us digi-scrappers NEVER use up our supplies!!

Keep that collage stuff coming girls!!

Speaking of collage stuff - how about an Embellishment Biggie full of ephemera??? I'd like to have some cards - like the Queen of Hearts?? I may have to resort to scanning.

Guest Debbyo

and your work speaks to me, too :2468who-do-we-appreciate: Ursula, I have alllllll your stuff and I'll stay one of your biggest fans!

OMG - you designers are KILLING me!!!! How am I ever going to make enough layouts to use up these beautiful goodies?? Well, I guess "use up" is a poor choice of words since we all know that us digi-scrappers NEVER use up our supplies!!

Speaking of collage stuff - how about an Embellishment Biggie full of ephemera??? I'd like to have some cards - like the Queen of Hearts?? I may have to resort to scanning.

you may just be getting it soon... ;)

you may just be getting it soon... ;)

OH GOODIE!!!!!!

Archived