I Heart Cs2

oh wow....I've been incognito for the last few days...learning CS2 - can I just say that I'm IN LOVE!!! For anyone considering an upgrade from PSE....it's so worth it!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

I can do so much more with my photos, LO's etc....oh wow. It's like a huge door just opened into this lovely new world!

I was waiting for you to post something like this! It is very intimidating to upgrade programs, I hate it and wait until the last possible moment. Glad you are enjoying it, your recent LOs have been drop dead gorgeous missy, keep it coming. :)

I just got a Wacom tablet for Christmas and a new laptop with our tax return so I'll probably have to wait until Christmas before I can upgrade. Maybe I can beg borrow or steal one out of my dh! Or maybe he'll feel sorry for me after watching me give birth and I'll get it for Mother's Day. That's probably wishful thinking though!

Pat - I have no idea...worth looking into for sure!!

Trish - hah....ya I think you knew I'd love it, I remember you telling me to just go for it awhile back. *grin* I just bought some books last night, Keri reccomended Photoshop Wow and I'm loving it, and someone told me about another one the other day but I have to find the thread...

I'm so happy!

And just what happened to learning PSPX? Huh? Huh? LOL!

I will be picking your brain soon! I need to do this too! It's loaded and installed and thats as far as I got!

And just what happened to learning PSPX? Huh? Huh? LOL!

I will be picking your brain soon! I need to do this too! It's loaded and installed and thats as far as I got!

Oh I'm working on PSP too! heehee I have PSE, PSCS2 and PSPX on my PC right now...thank goodness for that new RAM!

Oh we are a pair! LOL I have PSPX, PSE3 and PSCS2! TG for 2.5G ram!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! That is too funny! I have 2 GB and am seriously considering upping it to 4 - depends on if I start to lag at all...so far so good though!

I've also been waiting for this post Erin! Sounds like it's wonderful...the sort of learning challenge that is great.

I was just pricing CS2 last week...that and the laptop. Think I need the laptop first though....and maybe do something about this desktop's RAM....sooooo anybody want to buy a painting ROFLOL....I need cash! ;)

Cool beans, Erin, it's the best program for sure! I was visiting my family recently and my mom only has PSE5 on her computer and I was really missing my CS2!! So I know what you mean, you can just do so much with this program, it's terrific.

:disappearing-smilie: I must be tired,i just read this as I hate Cs2 and thought "what!!!!! "Then I read it properly, then when I saw it was you Erin I definitely knew I was reading it wrong. I also knew that it wouldn't be long before you did a thread like this!!! Really please you are enjoying your upgrade. It's just a great programme isn't it!

Archived