Ice Hockey Is Done

I am a little offended that you have Bruin and Edmonton colors in the same set though... ;)

Who are the Bruins? and Edmonton? bwahaha Like I researched team colours, lol! All I researched was making sure the equipment I drew was correct! I was just going for contrasts to the papers. Gosh, to do ice hockey kits with each teams' colours----i'd never get to golf! or swimming, or running, or tennis----or football (more team colours!)

And me in sports attire? only if you whack me, lol!

I am a little offended that you have Bruin and Edmonton colors in the same set though... ;)

Who are the Bruins? and Edmonton? bwahaha Like I researched team colours, lol! All I researched was making sure the equipment I drew was correct! I was just going for contrasts to the papers. Gosh, to do ice hockey kits with each teams' colours----i'd never get to golf! or swimming, or running, or tennis----or football (more team colours!)

And me in sports attire? only if you whack me, lol!

Oh geez! The next thing you will tell me is that you don't know who the "Great One" is. No don't, I would never be able to think of you the same again!!! LOL

I love these sports themes!

Archived