Question About The Gallery

Guest Laura_A

Guest Laura_A
I thought I'd add some of my work to the gallery, but wanted to make sure I do it right. :rolleyes: I do both paper and digital work and noticed that most of the work in the gallery is digital. Is it ok to add paper LOs that use products other than those printed from SG digi kits? I'll go ahead and put some digital stuff in there, but I'll wait on the paper 'til I know for sure. Thanks for helping the new girl! :justthinkingabout it:

Yep, it sure is okay to post your paper stuff as well. I'm a paper scrapper only, so all of my LOs, etc. are paper.

As for other products, please do! While we love to see how everyone uses the Scrap Girls products, we just love to see LOs in general as well!

So post away! Can't wait to see your work!

Of course you can Laura!!! I do both paper and digital, but have LOTS more paper done and I put mine in the gallery. Every layout I do I scan in, so I am actually going to upload ALL of my paper layouts very soon...just need to find the time. Oh, and most are pre-Scrap Girls, so they are using materials from everywhere.

Archived