Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shai

*poutstompstomp*

7 posts in this topic

I went to save my LO for the Speed Challenge. It locked up! *sigh* Does anyone have that problem with PSE2? I am wondering, as well, what do I need to do to stop that! I did buy more memory, but any other suggestions?

Shai

PS I am off to recreate my LO when I put the kids to bed in a few moments.

[quote name='Shai' date='Apr 18 2005, 02:12 PM']I went to save my LO for the Speed Challenge.  It locked up!  *sigh* Does anyone have that problem with PSE2?  I am wondering, as well, what do I need to do to stop that!  I did buy more memory, but any other suggestions?

Shai

PS I am off to recreate my LO when I put the kids to bed in a few moments.
[right][post="8148"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

awwwww Shai! Sorry to hear :(

Michelle

I am about to load the a totally different thought process in the gallery. Careful, Betsy said pattern, so it's pattern! LoL

Shai

I know this is only going to fuel the debate, but I have to know...are you running Mac or Windows?

[quote name='jlf_loves_mjf' date='Apr 18 2005, 10:36 PM']I know this is only going to fuel the debate, but I have to know...are you running Mac or Windows?
[right][post="8161"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Fuel to the debate? Naw, not with me. I am windows, but know that MAC is very well spoken of when coming to graphics/etc. I've been thinking of getting a MAC so that my kids will know how to use both, me, too! LoL

Shai

I was hoping you were running MAC so that the PC side could say "ha!", but alas, no... :)

Save, and save often. That way, if it does freeze up, you won't lose all your work.

Processor speed, memory and free disk space all effect the program's performance.