Any Suggestions On Changing From Psd To A Psp File?

Guest dawnsmemories

Guest dawnsmemories

ok - you know my school albums I am doing for the teachers? Well I made the layouts using all commercial version stuff so that I was ok to share the layouts with the other classes so they could do the photos and journaling of their own classes instead of me having to do it all and pay for it all.

Anyway, they are merged layers for the sections that can be merged without the photos and journaling and saved as pdf. Melissa uses PSP and I had not realized that and cannot open any of the files I burned to disk for her. Here is my question, can I save the whole layout as a gif and she will still have a couple of layers available or does each layer need saved as gif?

Thanks for your help. Without PSP myself, I cannot check it.

Dawn

Dawn can you resave them as psd files? PSP can open psd. If you save as a gif you will lose the layers. What version of PSP does she have?

Guest dawnsmemories

Ok - they are actually psd, I mistyped earlier. I emailed her on the version so we will see. Does she need to do anything to make PSP read the psd file?

Thank you so much for your help!

Dawn

Guest dawnsmemories

Woohoo! Dee saves the day! Actually, it was a matter of the program was not set properly in the settings, but without Dee's expertise and knowledge, I would have never known that.

Thanks again Dee!

dawn

Archived