I Have Another Question

Guest Laura_A

Guest Laura_A
Can someone please tell me what the "policy" is regarding blinkies? I have added some to my siggie and some are DT blinkies, so I want to make sure it is OK to have other sites named in my signature. If not it's totally OK, I'll remove them... just let me know.

Thank! ;)

:D If there is any that you should remove it should be the Starbucks one...you're torturing me! LOL..I love Starbucks and have to drive at least 30 minutes to get to one!!! Yummmmmmmmyyyyyy! Sounds so good right now!

Guest Laura_A
Thank you Ro!

Oh Brandie! I FEEL your pain! Being from the Seattle area, there is a literally a Starbucks on every street corner! Now, here in Germany, there are about 5 in the whole country that I know of.. and none of them very close. I too have to drive at least 30 minutes (at Autobahn speeds) to get to one. But OH! how wonderful that 1st sip is when I finally do get there!

Guest lesliefavela
Can't do anything coffee related here. Pepsi 1 or water. By the way, I like the BonJovi blinkie best! :D

Guest dnicole
[quote name='lesliefavela' date='Apr 20 2005, 11:02 PM']Can't do anything coffee related here. Pepsi 1 or water.  By the way, I like the BonJovi blinkie best! :D
[right][post="8324"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I like the BonJovi blinkie too, I also like the proud millitary wife one. Do they have one that says girlfriend of a Marine, upset he's deployed.LOL

Guest lesliefavela
I can't even imagine how hard it must be to be a military family or soldier. But I do know that I very much appreciate the sacrifices they make on everyone else's behalf. I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

Guest DeeZee
Love that blinkie -- don't happen to know where I can get a proud Air Force Wife one ? Did you make it yourself?? Haven't ventured into the blinkie realm just yet :-)

Archived