What Is Your Favorite Or Most Useful Item?

I am curious what some of your favorite Scrap Girls products are. What have you bought that you couldn't scrap without? What is your favorite kit or the one you've found the most useful and/or versatile? I am curious because I just read a thread about "Blossoms and Blooms" and when I saw them I immediately fell in love with them and saw all the possibilities, but if you all hadn't pointed them out I might have passed them by. What else should should I get (before the sale is over!!)?

Thanks,

Sheri

oh man ....there is so much!

Definitly the Blossoms and Blooms Embellishment sets - I use them over and over.

Hmmmm.....I love and use alot:

(this is just a few things I use all the time)

Bella Alphas by Thao

Line Dry Paper Templates by Angie

A Collage Unleashed Collection by Sydnee

Cheryl Barber's Inked Edges Styles 4101 and 4102

Sanded Edges Styles 6301 by Sydnee

A Joyful Season Papers and Paper Mini by Erica

Faithful Collection by Mandy

Journey Papers by Keri

Intuition and Day to Day Life Collections by Angie...

All of Mandy's photo Actions

I could go on and on but those are just a few "old faithfuls" off the top of my head!

Guest sfcgijill

Any of the Scrap Simple Embellishment templates- soooo awesome! You can fix 'em up any way you like. Oh, and if you're into brushes, any of the Layer Your Own Embellishment brushes. Either way you get your own customized embellishments.

I am curious what some of your favorite Scrap Girls products are. What have you bought that you couldn't scrap without? What is your favorite kit or the one you've found the most useful and/or versatile? I am curious because I just read a thread about "Blossoms and Blooms" and when I saw them I immediately fell in love with them and saw all the possibilities, but if you all hadn't pointed them out I might have passed them by. What else should should I get (before the sale is over!!)?

Thanks,

Sheri

That is such a tough question! I just started using the Blossoms and Blooms because I have guys and felt funny about adding flowers to a guy LO. I use the Inked Edges all the time, Ros Shadows in every LO, and the Embed style a lot too. As far as collections, I'd probably say A Day to Day Life Collection and I also have a "basics" paper collection just to have a wide range of basic colored papers to work with. You've gotta have some swirly brushes too! I've only been digiscrapping for 3 months so I'm still adding to my inventory. Oh and for basic "hardware" Valerie Randall's Hardware Biggie is a must have.

Paper Templates - love Broken In, great textures

Art Journal Collection by Thao is "a must have" - all the basics

Just the Basics Papers by Erica - awesome

Radiant Collection Papers - beautiful patterns, good for every page (used them at least 5 times LOL)

Grunged Metals Styles, Embed Style

Have a nice shopping!

Can't live without Keri Schueller's Journey collection and now Legacy collection. Her colors are so vibrant and I love the deep, rich tones. I love using Thao's many collections, but her Affection one always comes up and I just love Ursula Schneider's Assemblage collection for its fun, collage-type look.

As for embellishments, I'm always going back to Melissa Renfro's Lifted Photo templates, of course the Blossoms and Blooms flowers, and I also love Amanda Sok's Charisma embellishments.

Paper templates, I use dinny's Edgy (Bold and Thin) paper templates in at least 50% of my layouts because they can add so much to the edging of your papers. I also love love love Jan Hicks' Tile Textures paper templates and Brandie Valenzuela's Well Worn paper templates. Those are must-haves to add texture and depth to any of your existing papers!

So, okay, I could go on and on, obviously, we have so many great designers and products here. I will quickly mention Mandy's Embed style, I use that a bunch, and Jan Hicks' Folded Embellishment templates are awesome, too.

Now I have to stop before I'm here all night listing my favorite supplies instead of using them!! :D

Oh, except Angie Briggs' new Sweet Words collection is amazing!! That's it! :D

Oh goodness! Wish I hadn't read this post :-0 Now, I have a gazillion more things on my wish list :-) Thanks for asking and thanks to all of you for posting. I love to see what everyone likes.

Jenn

Thank you guys, this is so helpful! I've been looking all of these up and there are some great ones that I missed.

I have quite a few of the things listed on here which are also my favorites! I absolutely love Thao Cosgrove's Art Journal collection. Affection and Merry Mine are great too and I find them versatile because I can interchange the papers and embellishments. I love Legacy and Journey by Keri Schueller. I love Dinny's "Breezy" templates and brushes and her Edgy Thin overlays. I have Melissa Renfro's lifted photo templates but haven't used them yet. I haven't ventured into the actions yet. I do have Keri's ratty tags template which I have yet to play with but they look awesome. Oh, and Jan's curled edges are a must-have!

Thank you guys, this is so helpful! I've been looking all of these up and there are some great ones that I missed.

I have quite a few of the things listed on here which are also my favorites! I absolutely love Thao Cosgrove's Art Journal collection. Affection and Merry Mine are great too and I find them versatile because I can interchange the papers and embellishments. I love Legacy and Journey by Keri Schueller. I love Dinny's "Breezy" templates and brushes and her Edgy Thin overlays. I have Melissa Renfro's lifted photo templates but haven't used them yet. I haven't ventured into the actions yet. I do have Keri's ratty tags template which I have yet to play with but they look awesome. Oh, and Jan's curled edges are a must-have!

You can't go wrong with any of the items you listed above, happy scrapping!

Archived