Scrap Girls Chit Chat Contest

Artsy22

Grand Prize Winner gets $25 Shopping Certificate

Everyone that posts 25 posts by the end of the day on April 30th (MST) will receive a $5.00 Shopping Certificate.
We have made a record of everone's message board posts (as of 6:12 p.m. MST April 20th). This will allow us to know exactly where everyone is to start this contest, which means that everyone has an equal chance of winning this contest!

So go - have fun. Start threads. Answer questions. Make friends. You'll find that our message board is a very friendly place.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DeeZee
Only 25 posts? :-) Think I can manage that with chatty fingers (and my absence since the chat has been mostly due to sick kids ... YUCK!)

Guest lesliefavela
I agree with DeeZee. That shouldn't be hard at all. It would be harder to be told to be quiet! haha

Guest awiles
I am posting like mad to what I can to get 25!! LOL!! Expect more of nothing from me!!

Andrea
* Digital Virgin *

Guest DeeZee
I'm *just curious*..... do comments in the gallery count as posts? (I really am doing this for fun but it's nice to know ... somehow I feel more at home when my post count is higher <shrug>)

Guest melypobr
I think this is a great challenge - I would normally be really quiet, nothing like shopping to give me a little incentive! I think I've posted more here in these past 2 days than anywhere else since I started joining Message Boards!

Melissa

Here's how you can tell where you are - and this is how we are counting, too. Yesterday, I took a record of where everybody is on this listing so that everyone would be even.

1. Go to the "Members" link on the navigation board.
2. Do a sort by post level, descending order.
3. You will be able to see how many posts everybody has. But don't get worried, if somebody had 350 to start, they have to have 375 before April 30th is over to get the $5.00 and they still have to make the most posts to win the grand prize.

You can also sort the membership in various ways, including by alphabet, to find your own name easily.

[img]http://www.scrapgirls.com/Seeing_your_post_level.jpg[/img]

Guest DeeZee
Oh very cool! I was just curious but now I even have an extra incentive to go peruse the gallery :-)

Hmmm, now how to find the time to get an actual layout done with the April club ;-)

Guest nckittycatt
[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=green] Hello all! I'm new to the site so please forgive me if it looks like I'm a nut because I am! LOL
Hope to make a lot of friends here! So how is everyone today?
By the way my name is Lesley!
Have a good day!

Lesley~ :disappearing-smilie:

Guest lesliefavela
Hi, I'm Leslie, too, just different spelling. Got here about a week and a half ago, and this place is a lot of fun and can keep that email box full of posts. Have fun with it. I know I am!

Guest Jadedolphin
Well it's a soft day here in Ireland - very fine drizzle.
The sort that of rain you can't really feel.

Guest Jadedolphin
I'm off to a 1st birthday party this afternoon!
My friend's baby - he's a dote!
Gorgeous red hair, big blue eyes and poses when he sees a camera!!

Guest DeeZee
When do the titles change anyway? Or is that a surprise?? Haven't looked at mine lately so I wonder if I'm still a New Girl on the block...hmmm..

Guest lesliefavela
Breeden, what is the defintion of "dote"?
:huh: Now I understand what Betsy was talking about when she said "new title". So can someone post the list of titles and at what point they change? Leslie

[quote name='Pixel Lady' date='Apr 23 2005, 09:31 PM']Shai>>>>>pinch, pinch...lol
[right][post="9062"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Hey now!! I run away for a day, come back black and blue and find it's Pixel getting me! LoL Thank goodness you know it's posts and not pinches! LoL (BTW, I do have a mysterious bruise on my arm! LoL)

heheh

Shai

Archived