Scrap Girls Chit Chat Contest

Artsy22

Guest DeeZee
I sure do hope that everyone doesn't go running away when this ends and that there's still lots of chit chat going on! :-)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pixel Lady
[quote name='Shai' date='Apr 25 2005, 06:24 AM'][quote name='Pixel Lady' date='Apr 23 2005, 09:31 PM']Shai>>>>>pinch, pinch...lol
[right][post="9062"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Hey now!! I run away for a day, come back black and blue and find it's Pixel getting me! LoL Thank goodness you know it's posts and not pinches! LoL (BTW, I do have a mysterious bruise on my arm! LoL)

heheh

Shai
[right][post="9368"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

LOL...its a "Scrappiness" pinch!! So instead of black and blue, you should feel warm and fuzzy :lovey-smilie: :lovey-smilie:

Guest Pixel Lady
I'm not going anywhere!! I was gone for about 5 months due to a family emergency...but I'M BACK NOW!!

[quote name='Pixel Lady' date='Apr 25 2005, 07:56 AM']LOL...its a "Scrappiness" pinch!!  So instead of black and blue, you should feel warm and fuzzy :lovey-smilie:  :lovey-smilie:
[right][post="9408"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Scrapiness......

[quote name='Pixel Lady' date='Apr 27 2005, 02:02 PM']You teasing me Theresa??  LOL
[right][post="9957"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Oh, no! NEVER! I'm not a tease...I just like the way the word rolls off my tongue...

Scrapiness...Ahhhhh... :D

Guest katiec
I just found out about this contest ! I guess that I will be very "busy" posting to catch up with you guys!

Kate

Guest Sandiemcr
Ew... Very nice! I love things like this. Here I am new to the forum... I can get as chatty as the best of them!

Sandie

Guest lesliefavela
Welcome, Sandie and Debby! Are you two girls trying to sneak in the back door? :walkinghelmet: haha Have a good time here. I know I do. Leslie

Ladies, Ladies, ok, Chatterboxes, Chatterboxes ... I've only been gone for a day or so and already having withdrawals! I posted to Jan's new uploads (you simply MUST take a peek and comment!! [url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=sc&cat=41)"]http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...&cmd=sc&cat=41)[/url] as the first and last thing before going to bed ... but, oh, no!
"Once you think you get out ... the more they pull you back in!" hehe

Shai

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='Shai' date='Apr 28 2005, 03:58 PM']Ladies, Ladies, ok, Chatterboxes, Chatterboxes ... I've only been gone for a day or so and already having withdrawals!  I posted to Jan's new uploads (you simply MUST take a peek and comment!! [url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=sc&cat=41)"]http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...&cmd=sc&cat=41)[/url] as the first and last thing before going to bed ... but, oh, no! 

Shai
[right][post="10348"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Oh, Shai, we must be hearing those same voices again. (in a whisper- check your email, check your email, check your email.....) hahahahahahahahaha Leslie

[quote name='lesliefavela' date='Apr 28 2005, 10:22 PM'][quote name='Shai' date='Apr 28 2005, 03:58 PM']Ladies, Ladies, ok, Chatterboxes, Chatterboxes ... I've only been gone for a day or so and already having withdrawals!  I posted to Jan's new uploads (you simply MUST take a peek and comment!! [url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=sc&cat=41)"]http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...&cmd=sc&cat=41)[/url] as the first and last thing before going to bed ... but, oh, no! 

Shai

Oh, Shai, we must be hearing those same voices again. (in a whisper- check your email, check your email, check your email.....) hahahahahahahahaha Leslie
[right][post="10353"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

Oh man! ::q-tip in the ear:: this is worse than water in my ear!! :checking my email, checking my email::

[quote name='Shai' date='Apr 28 2005, 10:25 PM'][quote name='lesliefavela' date='Apr 28 2005, 10:22 PM'][quote name='Shai' date='Apr 28 2005, 03:58 PM']Ladies, Ladies, ok, Chatterboxes, Chatterboxes ... I've only been gone for a day or so and already having withdrawals!  I posted to Jan's new uploads (you simply MUST take a peek and comment!! [url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=sc&cat=41)"]http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...&cmd=sc&cat=41)[/url] as the first and last thing before going to bed ... but, oh, no! 

Shai

[right][post="10353"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

Oh man! ::q-tip in the ear:: this is worse than water in my ear!! :checking my email, checking my email::
[right][post="10355"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

::stomp:: that's so mean! there isn't anything my email! Ya know, I have to drive to pick up my snail mail. So new email is pretty darn exciting around here!! LoL

Guest lesliefavela
I don't have that excuse about my mailbox. Mine's right on my porch. But this is way better than snail mail. No bills and lots of virtual smiles! Leslie

[quote name='Shai' date='Apr 28 2005, 03:27 PM']::stomp:: that's so mean!  there isn't anything my email!  Ya know, I have to drive to pick up my snail mail.  So new email is pretty darn exciting around here!! LoL
[right][post="10356"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Shai, you crack me up! I have to drive to get mine too, so e-mail becomes way too convenient! :D

Guest DeeZee
Scrappykat, don't go away just because you have 25. This is a fun and talented group of ladies!!! stay and play :-)

Guest ScrappyKat
[quote name='DeeZee' date='Apr 29 2005, 10:10 PM']Scrappykat, don't go away just because you have 25.  This is a fun and talented group of ladies!!!  stay and play :-)
[right][post="10939"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Oh don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. lol. Is there any crops going on soon?

Guest lesliefavela
Now, now girls. Plenty of room for more chatty fingers. haha Welcome, ScrappyKat. Did you sign up for the newsletter yet? Ro is good about putting info there. Or, go to the scrapgirls.com home page. Near the top left is a paragraph where you can click on the words "Learn More"( it's underlined) and it should take you to a current calendar of events. Be ready to type fast if you come. And watch out for the ice cream eaters. They're crazy there! hahahaha Leslie

[quote name='lesliefavela' date='Apr 28 2005, 10:43 PM']I don't have that excuse about my mailbox. Mine's right on my porch. But this is way better than snail mail.  No bills and lots of virtual smiles!          Leslie
[right][post="10357"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Leslie -

You kill me! LoL So, you have a mailbox, huh? I have a mail slot, too! LoL

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='Shai' date='May 2 2005, 09:36 AM'][quote name='lesliefavela' date='Apr 28 2005, 10:43 PM']I don't have that excuse about my mailbox. Mine's right on my porch. But this is way better than snail mail.  No bills and lots of virtual smiles!          Leslie
[right][post="10357"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Leslie -

You kill me! LoL So, you have a mailbox, huh? I have a mail slot, too! LoL
[right][post="11248"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

:rofl: Girl, we need to get you a life!!!!!!!! haha Now you're going around taking pictures of your mail slot. hahahahahahaha How about a picture of you on here instead? I like having a face with a name, when I hassle some one! haha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hahaha Now why would I wanna do that? I like being a little mysterious imp around here! LoL

Shai

And, yes, I need a life ... but going grocery shopping at the comMISERY now! *YUCK*

[quote name='Shai' date='May 2 2005, 09:01 AM']hahaha  Now why would I wanna do that?  I like being a little mysterious imp around here! LoL

Shai

And, yes, I need a life ... but going grocery shopping at the comMISERY now! *YUCK*
[right][post="11252"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

COMISERY!! LOL! That is EXACTLY what my girl friend at Minot AFB calls it!!!

Too funny...

Have fun Shai! I'll be thinking of ya! ;)

Archived