All The New Stuff...

Oh Elizabeth - I know what you mean! I did post somewhere that they need to open a Bank of Scrap Girls - I'm gonna need a loan soon! I swore I wouldn't buy anything for a while, but I coudn't help myself with Kerry Veale's new collection! I'm working on your color challenge with it right now...

Ummm...what are you trying to do to me, Elizabeth? ;) So now Daydream and Folly (and a few odds and ends) have wandered into my shopping cart. I'm going to wait a bit and see if anything else suddenly appears in the boutique. I've been watching almost daily for the More Secrets for PhotoShop from Ro, but it hasn't officially arrived yet. Can't wait!!! :D

~Zaz, the broke

okay.. now this isnt cool! i was bored, so i decided to go through all the collections and make a BIG wish list through evernote... it came to 329.00!!!! and that didnt even touch brushes, papers templates etc! Now... theres more !!! LOL.. im going to need to be very selective.

The new collections are very beautiful! I simply love the work of the designers here!

Angela

Archived