Golf Collection Is Done

With all the words and stuff, this one became a collection, not a mini. Not shown is a scorecard with the stats from Pebble Beach. I also made a scorecard you can fill in yourself, and all the flags. I am so looking forward to seeing what you do with this!

Golf Collection

LOL...David was telling me the other day that he wants to go golfing soon (he hasn't been in a couple years) and I told him that I'll go with him and he said "WHAT???????????????????" -- knowing that I have NEVER went with him...lol...not even once. I told him you had a cool golf set coming out and I need to take some pics so I can scrap with it! He was all for it.

Anyway, wonderful set Valerie...my favorite parts are the golf cart (so much detail on it!) and your word art.

Guest Debbyo

Thank you so much for the Golf Collection. It's wonderful and in my basket ready to purchase. You did a great job on it Valerie and I'm so thankful that you made it 'specially for us golfers. Now I can Tee-up my LO's !

DH got me clubs for Mother's Day (he's a big golfer and is determined to teach me). I think I am more excited to use your new kit after we go golfing next weekend then to actually learn to golf.......Awsome kit!

Archived