I Have An Idea! Let's Do An Around The...

Guest Pixel Lady

Guest Pixel Lady
Or whatever amount of time. Or cultures...KWIM. I would love to scrap and learn about other cultures...hmmm

How could we do that? Or can we do that...LOL Better yet, would anybody be interested!

What about making it a calander for 2006??!!

Hey what about making a calander for 2006?? We could do seasons with family/friend/furbabies or

Okay...maybe the calander makes more sense...LOL

Guest melypobr
Ohhhhhhh! I absolutely love the idea, but could we make it work for those of us who don't digiscrap?

Melissa

Guest DeeZee
Would it be possible to use digital copies of your paper layout? If you're uploading them, there's got to be a way to digitize them? (I don't paper scrap so if this is silly, please tell me so!)

Of course it would be possible for people that aren't digital scrapbookers do play!

You can do the layout, scan it and put it in the file. If you need help with that, there are plenty of us around here to help!

Speaking as a Bi-Scrapper myself.... I don't know which option I'd choose... LOL

Guest Laura_A
What a great idea! We could each do a month... how fun!

As for paper scrappers participating... I think it would work just fine to have a scan of their paper LO... as long as the scan was high resolution for printing perposes. :dancingelephant:

Guest melypobr
I don't have a scanner but I do have a digital scrapbooking program that I've been playing with so maybe I'll give that a try.

I'd like to do February if possible.

Now we need 11 more months and a deadline.

Melissa :D

Guest DeeZee
Are we doing holidays or celebrations of that month or anything we want to do? Give me some inspiration here LOL....

also, are we incorporating the calendar grid into the layout or is this the "top" portion/design only?

Guest Pixel Lady
YAAYYY for such enthusiasm!! As Ro said, we can absolutely include paper scrappers!!

Now seems like this is turning into a Calander CJ, which works for me! Initially I was thinking we would make our own calanders and post each months...but hey I'm easy...lol. IMHO, I think we should try to stick to something seasonal. It doesn't matter, to me, if we scrap the holiday, a scene, flower...anything thats sorta loosely related! So this will be a monthly thing. Shall we begin the first of May??

This is so very cool!

Guest DeeZee
We all do a page for each month? Or we each have our own month? I've never done one of these so I just don't know how they're done LOL ....

If we're all doing separate months and we have an "Around the World" theme, I'd love to do November! I have some GREAT Shichi-Go-San photos from a celebration in Japan!

Archived