5/26/07 Color Challenge

MovieStar

Trying once again....

This was a fun challenge, it was a little intimidating at first, but I had so much fun with it that I'll probably do more in this color scheme. You can see my resultshere.

Thanks again!

This color combo is such a great idea I was going to do it for next weeks challenge! LOL Guess great minds think alike! Off to find a new challenge and check out everyones layouts!

Here is my entry for the May 27 "Black/White" color challenge.

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=23542

This was fun. It was truly a challenge to stick to black and white.

I did have to use some metallic layer styles (as I am addicted to them). The metallic look of the bottom background frame layer and the photo corners was created using a strange mix of layer styles from Cheryl Barber and the "click it until you like it" technique. (I probably couldn't ever reproduce that exact look.)

Dea

Guest firecracker55

Here is mine for the challenge. It is mostly black+not-so-white. I hope that is OK. This is my son's girlfriend of nearly 3 years. She is stunning and so photogenic! This is from a photo shoot for their graduation pictures. Thanks Elizabeth for the challenge!

Miranda

Time for me to go to bed!!

:going-to-sleep:

Guest gloomy_liv

Here's what I came up with for the Black & White challenge...it was hard to do, but I think it's an okay layout :)

Patient And Kind

Thanks for the fun challenge, Elizabeth :)

WOW! I am almost speechless!! What an amazing group of talented scrappers we have here. These black and white layouts are just awesome!! I don’t know what else to say…I’m speechless.

Wonderful job!!! :D

Archived