Any Way To See The Layout While Posting?

Guest DeeZee

Guest DeeZee
I like to scroll back up to see a layout when I'm commenting and I haven't figured out just yet if I can do that here. In a lot of cases, as I comment, I like to look back at details. Can I already do that? Or will I always be taken to another screen?

This is a little bug-a-boo with this particular gallery. If people have allowed Fast Reply, they you can see it at the top when you are replying. If they haven't, they you have to use your browser's back button to see it.

but you can go back and forth while you are thinking.

Try that. That's what I do.

Just hit "fast reply" and it will open a text box for you to reply in, while leaving you on the same page with the layout. If the layout already has at least one comment, I know the "fast reply" is at the bottom left of the layout somewhere....if there are no comments on the layout, I think "fast reply" might be found at the top.

Guest DeeZee
I knew I was missing it somewhere ... I'm having a bit of a hard time navigating the gallery, mostly because I'm probably used to another format.

DeeZee, I would like to be able to do the same thing.

Just to let you know, sometimes, I don't see fastreply as an option.

I'm not sure what browser you are using, but I can open a link in a new window or tab (I use Safari). So I, open the reply in a new tab and it's easy to go back & forth.

Hmm, I always have the fast reply box available, both on the message board and gallery, even when there haven't been any comments on a layout yet. If you go to My Controls, and then Board Settings, towards the bottom on the left, you can check an option there that says "Open Fast Reply automatically when available."

HTH!

Archived