No More Emails - Please Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 craftybird64

craftybird64
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2005 - 07:33 AM

I have done everything that has been suggested not to get constant emails from replies.

today alone I have received 45 emails. Can the moderator please contact me so we can work out what is going wrong.

#2 Ro

Ro

Founder

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,434 posts
  • Personal Statement:I'm a geek. I'm a writer. I'm a philosopher. I'm a person of faith. I'm me.

Posted 23 April 2005 - 09:46 AM

This is something that you can change in your “My Controls” area of the board. Here’s how:

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "View Subscriptions" link. If you are not subscribed to any forums and wish to stop receiving notification, uncheck the setting "Send me any updates sent by the board administrator" found in 'My Controls' under 'Email Settings'.

The second half of that is the most important one. It is those updates by the board administrator that you want to get rid of. The board does that by default (and despite my best poking about, I have yet to discover how to change that default… grrrrrr.... LOL). It started happening with the recent upgrade. Sometimes, these software companies think they have a good idea, but it’s a BAD one.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ro

Thread with pictures showing how to turn off the emails

Life is an adventure of many colors. Enjoy the view.

Visit my gallery
My designs and tutorials in the Scrap Girls Boutique

gallery_3_358_20276.pngButton_Founder.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users