This Month's Club Selection

I'm in complete AWE!!! Two days ago, I posted a request for help in finding the perfect collection for a family reunion invitation that I needed to create. My post got only one response, because there just wasn't anything "perfect" in the boutique.

Now today, I check out the latest club selection and find Erica's Family Ties! What could be more perfect!!!!!

I know it's just a coincidence and that this collection was being designed WAY before my post, but KUDOS to Erica and SG for once again impressing me with your keen business sense in creating collections before we even realize we need them! No wonder Scrap Girls is my favorite site to be!

Isn't it lovely, it's like "Grandma's Strawberry Jam on Fresh Baked Bread!"

Erica has such a vast, diverse and incredible style, and yet once again she has amazed us! I think this will quickly become a favorite. Wonderful work Erica!

Erica worked REALLY HARD on this collection. I know. It's a fabulous set and I'm so glad you like it. I know she'll enjoy this thread---heap more praises upon her. She ran the gauntlet with this!

Diverse is the exact word I always think of to describe Erica's designs...besides wildly creative. How can she design Rock 'N' Roll and pull off something so elegant as this?

Erica bent over backwards to create this month's club. She deserves the praise. It's beautiful Erica.

OH WOW OH WOW!!! What a beautiful kit! I love all of those unique buttons - especially the cherry button and the heart made out of red buttons! And some of the papers remind me of the old oilcloth tablecloths my Grandma always kept on her table. I just adore everything! Great work Erica!!

Guest firecracker55

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! That's all I could say as I opened each file this afternoon when I got home from work! What a treat! Visions of my great-grandmother, my grandmother, my mother's kitchen kept flooding my memory banks! Thank you, Erica, for such a lovely kit. Can't wait to play!!

:penguins:

I was cruising the boutique, saw this gorgeous collection and thought to myself... myself I WANT this collection, opened my email for the next club download and lo and behold... there it was... BRILLIANT Erica, it's sensational, way to go girl. you rock!

Archived