June Board Contest

Wxchic

Ahhh, June. Time to slow down and get ready for the long hot days of summer, right? NOT! It’s time to get your fingers moving and get chatty. We want to see you post the most! The top 5 posters this month will win a $10 gift certificate to the boutique! We’ve got a system to keep track of your posts. If you want to keep your own tally, note your post count before you start posting on Friday June 1st. Contest ends on the 30th of June at midnight ET!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhh Man!!! Not again!!!! *laughing* And yes there still recovering...But june is a busy busy month for me....Lots of stuff going on in school and birthday and just life in general but will do my best *L* ....But i would not be surprised if i dont get it *L*

Guest Evelyn Robinson

Posting has been a weakness for me and I thought this challenge would really be good for me. Thanks for keeping us motivated.

Gallery comments usually count. Sometimes the counter doesn't work quite right there, but that is the best way to get more posts.

I'm going to California at the end of the month. Going to go through my Mom's stufff and all the heirlooms with my sister before my Dad gets married!!!! in July (Mom died in Jauary) so the end of June will be prettty busy. I'm sure I won't be able to stay away.

Question: what counts as a post? Do comments on layouts in the gallery count, or is it just posts on the message board? :dunno:

I know during the Mischief Week posting contest this question was asked and the answer was that some of the gallery comments count and some don't but they wouldn't say which was which.

I doubt I'll win anything with the new baby taking up my time but it'll be fun seeing if I can make it to the next level at least!

Danna, I know how am I ever going to get anything scrapped when I'm constantly checking for new posts! LOL

Me too! I want to do the color challenge but I can't seem to tear myself away from the boards! I even fed the baby in front of the computer! He sleeps better when he's held so I'm "wearing" him in a wrap so I can have both hands free to type. How pathetic is that?!!! At least I have my lips free to kiss the top of his head while I'm typing away! LOL!

Archived