Congratulations Pat (pbarnes)!

Wxchic

Excellent choice!! I've always enjoyed your comments on the message board and on layouts. The poster girl for 'WHY SCRAP GIRLS IS THE BEST!"

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Guest gloomy_liv

Congrats, Pat. You really do deserve it - you're always leaving really nice comments on layouts, and you're always in the chat room to talk and help anyone :) Enjoy your prize, and enjoy your month as ScrapGirls Member of the Month! :)

You're amazing, Pat!

A well-deserved honor! :D

I used to ring bells! I used to ring entire octaves by myself in the bass clef! Now, i can't even read bass clef anymore, I don't think. I miss bell choir.

Congratulations Pat! This is such a well deserved recognition! Your friendliness and warm loving personality certainly makes everyone enjoy being a part of Scrap Girls! Once again Congratulations and I've enjoyed our "cyber" friendship!!!

Congratulations Pat. I appreciate all the comments you have made on my lo's as I am sure everyone else does. :dancingelephant:

Now if we can just work on getting more challenges.

Jan

Congrats! And I have to agree with the others, you are always posting encouraging comments and welcoming newbies and helping those with questions! You have great fun shopping in the boutique!

YEA Pat!!! I'm sorry I'm late to the party (I was out of the country), but this should be bumped up anyway! You are one of the people on this board that I've always been so impressed with - your work, your attitude, your kindness - that I totally understand why you have been picked for this honor!

Congratulations!

~Zaz

(Shouldn't she get a crown or something? Now THAT would be something!)

Hi Pat... CONGRATULATIONS! I'm still trying to find my way around, doing much better, but have appreciated your helpful comments and encouragement in just the last two days!!!! Hey, I read your bio you posted... so how long have you rung handbells? My husband and I ring also... I actually direct our handbell program at our church where I'm actually the Missions Pastor -- music is just a passion and I simply LOVE handbells! I so rarely meet anyone anymore who rings... so it was exciting to hear that you did!!!! Congrats again! I'm having fun here at Scrap Girls... wish I had started posting when I first joined... but glad I've made the time this weekend. I think this is my 49th post... yipee... I get to move up with my next post! :banana:

Congratulations Pat!

I cannot imagine how you are lucky enough to post as much as you do! I sense such a calm about you when I read your posts. I appreciate your welcoming warmth and wise comments on the photo programs. See you at the next chat!!! I look forward to chatting with you more!

bfcaf92bac5d6ee535bbf40lp3.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived