Can We Please Pretty Please Get Some....

Hi designers!!! I know they been done a agazillion times by many people & I am so sure you girls can come up with some really cool text in path designs for us !! I would love for some please pretty please with some chochlate on top of some treat!!! LOL really I would really love to see what you girls can come up with as a BIGGIE in png / psd/ tiff for the all the users .

Thanks for looking & I got my fingers crossed here.

caren

text that can go around in circle, square, swirls, dimonds . fill shapes up with text & that kinda stuff

caren

Text in a Path templates is what I think she wants. These are basically text path templates. They are the best thing since sliced bread for people who use a version of Photoshop that can't do text on a path.

Someone who can do text on a path needs to create templates in all kinds of shapes - stars, hearts, borders, swirls, anything really. The text path template can then be dropped into your layout just like any other template you use. You can edit the text in the template and change the font, size and colour to anything you want.

This sounds like a wonderful idea! I always want to do this with text and it is possible with PSPX but I always have such trouble with the seemingly simple instructions! Would love to see something like this in the boutique and I'd be the first in line to buy it!!!

I've done some journaling in what I believe you are all calling "text path" using PSE4 on my iMac. As a beginner, I don't know just how much you can do, but I know you can do wave shapes, curves, flags, etc... sounds like a new challenge for me to figure out just what that feature can do! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Ok, done. :clapping_kitty:

I did these in January! But there they sat, so today I tested them in Adobe Photoshop Elements 3 and 5. I use Adobe Photoshop CS2, so they work with that version as well. They are as easy to use in PSE 5 as in PSCS, there are a few pop-ups that happen in PSE 3 but I made screenshots so you could see just what to do.

ScrapSimple Type Paths: Curves 2101

ScrapSimple Type Paths: Spirals 2101

Archived