Hi From Hong Kong

Guest linda_wm

Guest linda_wm
Hi,

Been lurking and thought I'll intro myself. I am a SAHM of 3 (8,6,3.5) chinese-american currently living abroad (Thailand, 7 yr and Hong Kong 3). Living abroad affords me the luxury to stay at home with my kids without having to work (sometime I get to get a maid/nanny reasonably cheap, mostly to help out since my husband works and travel lots)!! I also get the chance to travel (mostly Asia but Europe too)and take photos. And with this digital stuff, I don't miss The States as much as I use to.

Hey Linda!

So I'll be seeing you around here too!! I just got accepted at the Lay Out Design Team here, so =you'll be seeing a lot of me too here as well LOL!! Can you handle it?!

Guest nc_josie
Hi Linda! Welcome and it must be so nice to be able to travel to the differnt places. It is one of my dreams that will never be reality but still a dream.

Guest DeeZee
Welcome Linda! If you haven't checked out pixel_ladies idea of an around-the-world calendar, please do... it'd be fun to have a layout from Hong Kong!

Guest lesliefavela
Hi, Linda. Welcome. What an interesting post you made. There are so many things in the world that I think would be great to see. But I will just have to look at pitures, too. It would love to see some of your photos. Teach us more! Leslie

Guest nelly
hello linda!! great to have you at scrapgirls!! can't wait to see your pictures of your travels!
i have a good friend in hk and another in thailand!! what beautiful places that i hope to someday see too!!!

janelle

Archived