Sacramento/norcal Scrapgirls?

I don't know why I didn't think to ask this sooner. I've only lived here in the Sacramento area for about 8 months. Previously in Utah (Salt Lake valley) almost my whole life. We really REALLY love it here in California. (But miss family and friends and the MOUNTAINS!)

Are there other NorCal gals here?

nope Ang not here I am on the other side of the country in pittsburgh look me up if you are ever here thou

Caren

• 2 years later...

I don't know why I didn't think to ask this sooner. I've only lived here in the Sacramento area for about 8 months. Previously in Utah (Salt Lake valley) almost my whole life. We really REALLY love it here in California. (But miss family and friends and the MOUNTAINS!)

Are there other NorCal gals here?

I'm in Grass Valley, which is just above Sacramento about an hour.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm in San Jose, about an hour south of SF. I have seen you name around here though, I do most of my creative stuff late at night too. :)

Oh it's weird to see my name pop up as the originator of this thread. Since I've been in Hawaii for 2 years now, it's obvious I started that thread a loooooong time ago :) And Marnie and I basically swapped places hehehe.

• 8 months later...

Archived