Creativescrapper Here

Hello Everyone,

My name is Cyndi & I'm married 2 a wonderful man, by the name of Shawn & we live in Springfield, Vermont. I was born in Dover Delaware the second smallest state in the U.S. I have two twin brothers, one of them died an hour after birth, the other one died the day after birth. I lived the first few years of my life in Scotland, where my sister was born who is three years younger then I.

I grew up in various places in California (I've lived in Sacramento, Grizzly Flats, San Diego, Washington California, Grass Valley), & I've lived in Michigan & Iowa. My Dad was a navigator for the United states Air Force, he died over Laos. Remains never have been found, as his right wing was blown off the C130 Cargo plane. You may see information about my dad at this website: http://www.virtualwall.org/db/BraunerHP01a.htm

My mother died in a car accident, in 1994.

:clapping_kitty: I got married on my Birthday 3-28-97. I'm a homemaker with a wonderful husband. I like to travel: I've been to Europe in Switzerland, Austria is My favorite place, Germany & also Italy. I've also been to Hawaii to three different Islands for my honeymoon, & to Korea twice in one year six month's apart, to help out our missionaries in Kangnaung & I've spent some time also in Seoul, Korea. We recently went to Poland, twice in one year 6 months apart, to help out missionaries that our church supports & have been there a total thus far about 3-4 times. Just recently we went to England & To Scotland where My Sister & my Twin Brothers were born.

:winking_baby: I learned to create various things via my PSP-7 & 9 & Picture-It 2001 programs & have been doing creative things on the computer since 2000 & I recently got into Digi-Scraps. I had for some time now been creating Incredimail letters, prior to Digi-Scraping. So, now as a result Creating Digi-Scraps come easy for me.

I enjoy Scrapbooking, & Stamping & Tea-Bag Folding & Making Cards & various hand crafts like: Crocheting, (just learning to Quilt) & Sew, Embroidery & I'm creative to most things that I apply my hands to. I also like these winter activities: Ice-skating, snow-shoeing, cross country skiing. I like hiking, camping, canoeing, kayaking & spending time with my husband in the outdoors & at home.

Welcome, Cyndi!

I'm new to the message board too. You will find these girls incredibly helpful and encouraging. They helped me get my gallery up the very next day. Please let us know when you have posted some of your LOs - especially the Hawaii ones - my favorite place in the world.

Eileen

My Gallery

Thank you everyone for your welcomes to me.

I hope to apply some of my work, in the gallery soon: Sometime hopefully today.

Tea-Bag-Folding is when you have two different shades of color paper & sometimes it has unigue designs on them & when you fold them it ends up in a looking like a unique Kaleidoscope!! It is really neat, I hope to create some sometime & scan it & show you. However, I have a lot of things on my mind. So, I hope you will see it someday in my section of the Gallery. I do not even have two sided two shaded paper right now to show you.

Thanks again!!

Welcome to Scrap Girls Cyndi!!!

Its a great place to have fun! I also would love to see some layouts, especially of your mission work! How great that you have been blessed enough to serve!!!

Angela

:welcome2: Cyndi! We are almost neighbors! LOL I live in Southern NH and have been thru Springfield many times! I am also a PSP user! Please let us know how we can help!

• 1 month later...

Welcome! Your list of hobbies sounds SO much like mine!!! Isn't it funny how things you learned and loved about your other crafts can all be used in digital scrapbooking?! and how digital scrapbooking skills can be used in your other hobbies? (esp the stamping, cardmaking etc...!) It's a great way to expand your world!

So glad you introduced yourself! Can't wait to see your gallery!

Welcome Cyndi, :welcome2:

You have found a great place for digi scrapping but I don't know how you find time between all the traveling and hobbies that you do!

Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the Gallery!

Kricket

Archived