#61 AngRoCamp

AngRoCamp

Queen of the Late Night Layouts

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,853 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:30 AM

New Topic: Crazy Things you Can't Believe You Did

1. Bungee Jumping (I am terrified of heights!)
2. I went on a hot air ballon ride, even before I had been on a plane.
3. Volunteered to sing the National Anthem at a professional ball game.
4. Rode the Tower of Terror at Disney (I am terrified of heights and elevators!)
5. Solicited help from the non-english speaking neighbor to come kill a black widow spider in my home. (ROFL... d'oh)

#62 Shari PV Mom

Shari PV Mom

Inspired by everything Scrap Girls!!!

• Members
  • 11,454 posts
  • Personal Statement:Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting so get on your way! ~ Dr. Seuss

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:46 PM

4. Rode the Tower of Terror at Disney (I am terrified of heights and elevators!)
5. Solicited help from the non-english speaking neighbor to come kill a black widow spider in my home. (ROFL... d'oh)
6. Got locked in the hallway behind my high school job for half the night! I was 17 and didn't get discovered until 3 AM!
Posted Image Posted Image

#63 AngRoCamp

AngRoCamp

• Design Team
  • 10,853 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:14 PM

6. Got locked in the hallway behind my high school job for half the night! I was 17 and didn't get discovered until 3 AM!
7. Wore neon colored clothes with pride in the 80's. (One of my favorite every day outfits was later used by a sibling as a CLOWN COSTUME!!)

#64 Shari PV Mom

Shari PV Mom

• Members
  • 11,454 posts
  • Personal Statement:Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting so get on your way! ~ Dr. Seuss

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:23 PM

7. Wore neon colored clothes with pride in the 80's. (One of my favorite every day outfits was later used by a sibling as a CLOWN COSTUME!!)
8. Took the car and drove all over town while my parents were out of town for a week. I was 15.

#65 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 41,942 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:15 PM

8. Took the car and drove all over town while my parents were out of town for a week. I was 15.
9.Double pierced my own ear in the Jr. High bathroom during lunch with ice, a needle and a potato (and rubbing alcohol.) I promise, it never got infected.

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngWT-Button-copy.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#66 Shari PV Mom

Shari PV Mom

• Members
  • 11,454 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:17 PM

Ouch April!

#67 Shari PV Mom

Shari PV Mom

• Members
  • 11,454 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:19 PM

9.Double pierced my own ear in the Jr. High bathroom during lunch with ice, a needle and a potato (and rubbing alcohol.)
10. Went joyriding in the car around the neighborhood when I was 12. (Notice a pattern here? I like to drive and I was a bad bad girl!!!)

#68 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 41,942 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:02 PM

9.Double pierced my own ear in the Jr. High bathroom during lunch with ice, a needle and a potato (and rubbing alcohol.)
10. Went joyriding in the car around the neighborhood when I was 12. (Notice a pattern here? I like to drive and I was a bad bad girl!!!)
11. (Disclaimer: We were helping a friend with an assignment) I went with some friends to a dance with convicted sex offenders at the State Prison. Scary, scary, scary. Never helped her with her homework again!

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngWT-Button-copy.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#69 AngRoCamp

AngRoCamp

• Design Team
  • 10,853 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:47 PM

11. (Disclaimer: We were helping a friend with an assignment) I went with some friends to a dance with convicted sex offenders at the State Prison. Scary, scary, scary. Never helped her with her homework again!

Woweeeee!! I wouldn't have helped her again, either LOL!

#70 AngRoCamp

AngRoCamp

• Design Team
  • 10,853 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:53 PM

12. Dated one of the Jamaican bobsled team members :D

#71 Shari PV Mom

Shari PV Mom

• Members
  • 11,454 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:38 PM

You did not! Really???

12. Dated one of the Jamaican bobsled team members
13. Shortly after I got my drivers license I drove an hour away to my boyfriends house. No big deal you say? I made it in 35 minutes! I was going close to 100 mph! I think it was more stupid than crazy!!!

#72 Shari PV Mom

Shari PV Mom

• Members
  • 11,454 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:39 PM

New Topic: Who would you like to sit down to dinner with - anyone, dead or alive?

1. Jesus Christ ... my Lord and Creator!

#73 scrappylibrarian

scrappylibrarian

What are YOU reading today?

• Members
  • 5,412 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:19 PM

New Topic: Who would you like to sit down to dinner with - anyone, dead or alive?

2. Glenn Beck - I would just not know what kind of conversation to expect but it would be interesting!
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#74 Shari PV Mom

Shari PV Mom

• Members
  • 11,454 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:38 PM

2. Glenn Beck - I would just not know what kind of conversation to expect but it would be interesting!
3. Garth Brooks - but only if he brings his guitar! I would love to sing with him!!!!

#75 AngRoCamp

AngRoCamp

• Design Team
  • 10,853 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:14 AM

3. Garth Brooks - but only if he brings his guitar! I would love to sing with him!!!!
4. Marla Cilley aka FlyLady

#76 lgsouthfla

lgsouthfla

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 9,452 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:29 AM

5. Bill Gates-I Love to learn anything about business

#77 Shari PV Mom

Shari PV Mom

• Members
  • 11,454 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:32 AM

6. Princess Diana

#78 lgsouthfla

lgsouthfla

• Members
  • 9,452 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:39 AM

Bill and Hilary Clinton- That would be ineresting!

#79 Shari PV Mom

Shari PV Mom

• Members
  • 11,454 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:58 PM

6. Princess Diana
7. Bill and Hilary Clinton- That would be ineresting!
8. Queen Victoria

#80 MovieStar

MovieStar

I am a PSP Addict!

• Members
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:03 PM

6. Princess Diana
8. Queen Victoria
9. Sandra Bullock

#81 Shari PV Mom

Shari PV Mom

• Members
  • 11,454 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:13 PM

6. Princess Diana
8. Queen Victoria
9. Sandra Bullock
10. Paris Hilton - maybe I can slap some sense into that girl!

#82 AngRoCamp

AngRoCamp

• Design Team
  • 10,853 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:51 PM

6. Princess Diana
8. Queen Victoria
9. Sandra Bullock
10. Paris Hilton - maybe I can slap some sense into that girl! (ROFLMBO SHARI!!!)
11. Bill Phillips (author of Body-for-LIFE)

#83 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 41,942 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:37 AM

6. Princess Diana
8. Queen Victoria
9. Sandra Bullock
10. Paris Hilton - maybe I can slap some sense into that girl! (ROFLMBO SHARI!!!)
11. Bill Phillips (author of Body-for-LIFE)
12. The grandmother I never met. My mother's mother. I've been told we have a lot in common.

#84 lgsouthfla

lgsouthfla

• Members
  • 9,452 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:30 PM

New topic-
What is the thing about you that others would be surprised to know?

1- I was a punkrocker/newwaver in the eighties(don't laugh)

#85 nichole

nichole

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:34 PM

2- I like to take walks in cemetaries. It's not creepy. Very peaceful!!! LOL
Nichole

#86 AngRoCamp

AngRoCamp

• Design Team
  • 10,853 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:14 PM

New topic-

3- I know how to tap dance.

#87 Shari PV Mom

Shari PV Mom

• Members
  • 11,454 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:18 PM

New topic-

4- I have a tattoo.

#88 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 41,942 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:24 PM

New topic-

4- I used to catch little garter snakes in the garden for my son to play with. (Now he can catch them himself.)

#89 momentousangel

momentousangel

Hope You Have A Happy Scrappy Day!

• Members
  • 5,788 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:08 PM

New topic-

4- I used to catch little garter snakes in the garden for my son to play with. (Now he can catch them himself.)
5- I enjoyed scaling and deboning fish when I was little. (Now I think it's too disgusting!)
Posted Image

To have a friend is to have a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold and an extra pair of legs when yours are too weak to stand alone...

I have been living buried in books and writing classes... as an added note I must say that it is rather scary when you start dreaming and all you can see within your dreams is words floating everywhere!

Posted Image
Valerie Lynn Harrell is the published author of a book of poetry, titled "A Little Girl Lost... Was Found Through Her Writing"

#90 Shari PV Mom

Shari PV Mom

• Members
  • 11,454 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:37 PM

New topic-

4- I have a tattoo.
5- I used to catch little garter snakes in the garden for my son to play with. (Now he can catch them himself.)
6- I enjoyed scaling and deboning fish when I was little. (Now I think it's too disgusting!)
7- One of my dreams is to drive a racecar little my Dad and dh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users