Faq

Guest mariegoodwyn

Guest mariegoodwyn
As a relative newby I was wondering if it might be an idea to have an faq (frequently asked questions) thread! I've worked out how to do the smiley jump up and down thingies.! :going-crazy: :going-crazy: (I hope that works!!) But I would love to know how to make my own avatar - look left to see extremely boring name box and I'm also curious about the banners at the bottom of the page - and signatures? I know people will very kindly answer these questions and more for me individually but it might be nice for newbies and even lurkers to have a quick clear place to go and get up to speed on how this works!

Oh and another one - would it be a plan to pick a few hours a day when people could get together in the chat room?! It would be great to chat in real time to you folks outside of classes!

My brain's sore now - I think I'll go and lie down!!

Marie
:going-to-sleep:

Guest schmi
i love this idea, a place where i can have the seemingly simplist questions answered. this would be great, schmi

Guest stillamom
Yes to topic idea! I hope I have clicked correct button so I can track this thread. See how much I have to learn?

Guest Pixel Lady
Good idea...I'd like to chat too! That way we get to know each other :) Let me know when the first one is...I'll bring tea and biscotti!

Guest jenn~o
The FAQ thread is a good idea!

As for the chat, don't forget about Betsy's High Noon chat every Monday at 12 eastern time. Cropping is optional, chatting is encouraged! :D

Guest Suzique
Mine is boring too... I also have wondered aboout the warn thingy. How do you put stuff on your signature avitar etc...?
Susan

Siggies and avatars are all contained under My Controls.

Avatar photos must be 65x65 pixels or smaller

Signatures can be any length, but please try to keep them reasonable - some users are on dialup and dozens of siggie pics can take FOREVER to load!

There's High Noon Chat every Monday at Noon Eastern time. If more people are interested in additional weekday chats, we may add on more in the future! There's also a Crop 'n' Learn class every Thursday night at 9 and Saturdays at Noon. Again, if we find more people requesting different times, those may change or be added onto!

Archived