What Is The "warn" Thingie?

Guest DeeZee

Guest DeeZee
There's a small bar in our name block that says "warn". Is this if we misbehave? Putting stickers on the wall and writing on the floor and such?

Guest jenn~o
LOL!

I looked through the Help and couldn't find anything about it. Hopefully, someone can explain this. I've wondered about it too!

Guest DeeZee
I just found something about it over on the welcome board! I can't remember now which post it was under though! The gist was that the administrators can warn us if we're being bad ;-)

My title tells me i'm a good girl though ................. hmmm?

Guest wings
I don't understand the "warn" thingy, either--I always get it, but I don't know why. I'm not cussin' at you guys and I'm not posting nude photos of myself (the server would crash with horror). It's just a tiny bit scary to see the "warn" though--it makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong.

Guest Jadedolphin
This is what was on the other thread ladies - Artsy wrote

"I was wondering the same thing. It shows up for me too when I'm logged in. Come to find out it shows up for everyone. So I asked Ro about it, and here's what it means.
Beside the warning its says 0%...that means that you had 0 warnings about being a trouble maker. It's a new feature that will help as the board gets busy. It's a way to warn people if their behavior needs to change. If we end up with some rude people, it's a way for the Forum Monitor to warn them. So there you have it. It's to keep us in line. "

Guest DeeZee
Hmmm.... wonder what it would take to get a warning .....

there's already plenty of pinching going on around here and that didn't seem to do it ....... hmmmm......

how about if I just jump on the couch for a while?? :bouncing-frog:

(can you tell I have young kids who love to test their limits?)

Guest Juliet_A
It's almost like a dare - how far can we go before we get warned?

(warms up for the first strike)

Okay, you lazy bones! Step away from the computer and fold that laundry! What? You are still in your pajamas? And do you think those dishes are going to wash themselves? How dare you loaf around on the computer all day! You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Wait, that's not you, it's me.

Archived