Looking For Teacher Word Art/quote

I saw this great idea in Family Fun magazine about making a bookmark to go along with a gift certificate to the bookstore. I made one for my youngest son's teacher but wasn't really happy with the quote/word art that I tried to use. It seems the designers here are MUCH better than me at making the words look pretty. Does anyone know if there are any word art or quotes related to teaching and learning in the boutique? Thanks!

Jenn

Thought I would post what I ended up making. I did grab a quote from quote garden. I am sure the design team here could have made it prettier but it isn't bad considering the last day of school is tomorrow and I needed to get these made! I punched a whole in the top and put some cute ribbon on top to make it look like a real bookmar. Didn't turn out half bad, huh?

Jenn

PS- I used the Pretty Primavera Collection for the paper.

BTW, I didn't see your post until this morning but here's a quote to file away for future use. This is what I used on the teacher cards I made for my son. I'm not sure who said it, but it's a good one!

"A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart."

BTW, I didn't see your post until this morning but here's a quote to file away for future use. This is what I used on the teacher cards I made for my son. I'm not sure who said it, but it's a good one!

"A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart."

Great one Mel! Thanks!

Jenn

I love what you did Jenn, looks great. All the teachers I know would greatly appreciate something like this.

Don't you love FF, they have some of the best ideas. If you ever do kid's parties, they have great games for all ages.

Archived