Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest faithfulscrapper

Hello! My turn to introduce myself...

6 posts in this topic

Hi!! I am new here...I reconize a few faces from other boards. I cant wait to see this site grow and get to know all of you.

I am a SAHM to 3 wonderful kids (hmmm, they were bordering on that today though, they decided today was a day to try and make a waterslide indoors :o )! I live in Canada and love that I can see moutains on one side and the ocean on the other.

Welcome!

A waterslide indoors, huh? But the question is: did you let them just to get pictures to scrap with?

Sounds like you live in a beautiful place. Hope you have a great time here as well. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Nope, no pictures!! I had to try to get the cups of water out of the kids hands before they started pouring them down the mattresses they had set up to make slides.

Welcome to the ScrapGirls site and to our design team!!!

My son has been using his matteress as a slide recently, thank goodness he hasn't thought about adding water!! Gotta love those little minds at work!!

Thanks for the welcome Jennia and I am thrilled to be a Scrap Girl - thank you Scrap Girls for this opportunity!!

Yeah, you gotta love how their minds work. Funny thing was they thought they had a wonderful idea and it meant no sunscreen on them cause they were inside.