Hello! My turn to introduce myself...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 faithfulscrapper

faithfulscrapper
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2004 - 01:32 AM

Hi!! I am new here...I reconize a few faces from other boards. I cant wait to see this site grow and get to know all of you.

I am a SAHM to 3 wonderful kids (hmmm, they were bordering on that today though, they decided today was a day to try and make a waterslide indoors :o )! I live in Canada and love that I can see moutains on one side and the ocean on the other.

#2 bobnbear

bobnbear
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2004 - 09:25 AM

Welcome I am also looking forward to meeting great new people on here!

#3 varanda

varanda

whatevah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,467 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 12:37 PM

Welcome!

A waterslide indoors, huh? But the question is: did you let them just to get pictures to scrap with?

Sounds like you live in a beautiful place. Hope you have a great time here as well. Looking forward to seeing your work.
Valerie

#4 faithfulscrapper

faithfulscrapper
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2004 - 06:03 PM

Thanks for the welcomes!

Nope, no pictures!! I had to try to get the cups of water out of the kids hands before they started pouring them down the mattresses they had set up to make slides.

#5 JenniaHart

JenniaHart
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2004 - 12:44 AM

Welcome to the ScrapGirls site and to our design team!!!

My son has been using his matteress as a slide recently, thank goodness he hasn't thought about adding water!! Gotta love those little minds at work!!

#6 faithfulscrapper

faithfulscrapper
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2004 - 01:17 AM

Thanks for the welcome Jennia and I am thrilled to be a Scrap Girl - thank you Scrap Girls for this opportunity!!

Yeah, you gotta love how their minds work. Funny thing was they thought they had a wonderful idea and it meant no sunscreen on them cause they were inside.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users