New From Washington State

Guest lcscoobie81

Guest lcscoobie81
Hi, I'm one of those lurkers that has come out from hiding! Everyone here is so friendly but it's a little overwhelming at first! Anyone, I'm originally from a huge ranch in Montana but living in the Seattle area for about 20 years now. Married to the same wonderful guy for 33 years (almost) with two grown children and three incredible grandkids. And I'm turning 50 this year! (gasp) Fortunately, I don't feel it. I've been into painting, ceramics, sewing, stained glass etc. etc. all my life and am just enamoured with the digital scrapbooking. Actually new to scrapbooking period!

Guest gauchogirl
Welcome to ScrapGirls! I used to live in Seattle and live in Wenatchee now. Love Washington state! We're always glad to see new members here, and are happy you've decided to de-lurk!
tonya

Guest lcscoobie81
Thanks for all the welcomes! I have found this to be a very friendly site and the few chats I've attended have been so great and everyone has been so helpful! And I need the help, right, Dinny? And Gauchogirl, Wenatchee, huh? That's so beautiful. What took you to that area? :walkinghelmet:

Guest nelly
welcome to scrapgirls!!! sounds like you are the creative type, so i'm sure you will love scrapbooking!!! and probably do great!!!

Guest lcscoobie81
What a welcome!!! Thanks to all of you. Laura, I'm in Woodinville! And I can tell you are a long way from home (Germany). What took you that far away? :walkinghelmet:

Archived