How Do We Move A Lo From One

Guest Pixel Lady

Hey Michelle!

Click on the layout you want to move (as though you were going to comment on it) and you will see a button that says "move" above your layout (upper left). If you click on "Move" a dropdown menu will appear and you can put your LO where it belongs!

Guest Pixel Lady
[quote name='wxchic' date='Apr 25 2005, 04:21 PM']Hey Michelle!

Click on the layout you want to move (as though you were going to comment on it) and you will see a button that says "move" above your layout (upper left).  If you click on "Move" a dropdown menu will appear and you can put your LO where it belongs!
[right][post="9506"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Hey!

I see, pin, edit and delete buttons. Speaking of...what am I doing when I pin something?

[quote]I see, pin, edit and delete buttons. Speaking of...what am I doing when I pin something?
[right][post="9507"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Pin? I don't see that...Hmmm...let me see if I can find that...

Guest DeeZee
LOL, we have you guys hopping for sure over here, eh? thanks for askign the question though ... I wondered myself (I deleted and re-uploaded the one I put in the wrong place!)

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
I'm noticing the same thing. If the LO is in my own personal album, then I have the PIN button, but not the MOVE button. If the LO is in a public album, then I have the MOVE button, but not the PIN.

Guest DeeZee
Wow, this software is complex. Means it has lots of options too, though, I bet :-) More goodies for us to explore LOL!

Archived