......someone Should Have Warned Me!

Welcome to ScrapGirls! This site should come with a warning label.

I'm your neighbor, down the thruway from you in Rochester! I know there a few members here from your area, too. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. And definitely sign up for the newsletter!

Welcome, Angel!!!

ADDICTIVE, oh yeah! But I can't say I'd have changed a thing EVEN IF I HAD BEEN WARNED!!! I've been scrapbooking for YEARS, but am fairly new to the digi world and LOVING IT! I found Scrap Girls a few months ago and haven't left!!! I read from other's posts that there are actually some other digi sites out there, but I figure, as long as I've found paradise, why would I want to go elsewhere?!?!? So welcome to the SG community -- it's a blast! :having-a-party:

• 2 months later...

Hi, Scrap Angel. I'm pretty new here myself. I saw one of your comments in my gallery and followed your siggy to your slide show. I really love your scrapping style. Very clean but powerful. I hope to see more of your work in the gallery. I use PS2 also and am also a huge camera nut. I used a small digital for years but upgraded this past Christmas to my first DSLR, a Sony A-100. Now I'm buying lenses! It's very addictive and I love scrapping the pictures I take. Anyway, sorry to be so long. See you around.

The only thing more addicting than scrapping is the SG Message board! You have officially been warned! LOL Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Archived