Too Much Competition!

goofyemt96

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW im gone a hour and half...and Zaz is a Devotee!!! Woooo hoooo......Now do i just post post post or should i be responsible and do some laundry nahhh im going to post *L*

I'm pretty sure there's laundry to be done ;)

Kinda sad it took that long, huh, Mary? ;)

I've been actually trying to do a little work. It's too hot in my office to do a LOT of work. Luckily I don't have tons right now anyway.

What's that noise? Hmmm... I think it's Mary's laundry! "Wash us, pleeeeeease!!!!" Wow, it's begging, Mary. Perhaps you should take a break from posting and make your laundry happy. Whaddya say? ;)

~Devotee Zaz

HAHAHAH Its alredy in there.. *L*...Just waiting for the dryer and i can fold clothes here...There are too many people slowly catching up to me...We are going to be beat next month...I just hope the message board is this busy eveyr month...This is great...

hahah dont you have work to do zaz????

Mary, you need to remember that I'm 10 days behind. Let me catch up a little bit so I feel like I'm making progress. ;)

Okay,...IM going to go now and do some homework....or something....you guys are making me feel bad sniff sniff *L*

Mary, you need to remember that I'm 10 days behind. Let me catch up a little bit so I feel like I'm making progress. ;)

ROFLMBO!!! Like you're not making progress. HA!

Yeah really!!!!....oops im not suppose to be posting......

Well, Ang, how many hundreds of posts do you have in this month so far? I'm betting it's still a lot more than me. :)

~Devotee Zaz

Take a guess ;) I'm trying to be the quiet one who sneaks up from behind and surprises everyone hehehe.

You guys keep talking about a posting contest... what's the scoop? Missed the info on that. I just want more little blue pips under my name... I'm almost to 250 in the last three days... so I can totally relate to the aching fingertips. And all this TALK of digi-scrapping really has me longing to get back to Photoshop CS3 for a while... so fear once I hit my 250 goal I'll need to disappear for a bit and SCRAP!

I don't know, I think you ought to get some credit for 250 in three days. Too bad we don't have a sliding scale or something! Keep it up Tammy!!

I want some of that action, too! By the end of the day I will have at least doubled my number of posts in the last few days. :)

~Devotee Zaz, who is always looking for the prize ;)

Gotta tell you three that I'm really enjoying watching this competition heat up between you! I couldn't keep up on the games today...I kept posting after someone already answered!

So I left, tried to scrap something, and can't get inspired. I'm back and you all are still at it!

Ah, I remember those days so long ago when Rebecca, Mary and I were vying for the Mischief Week poster title. We were a crazy bunch back then. Little did anyone know that they hadn't seen anything yet! ;)

I have to work hard this time. It was fun seeing my name in the newsletter. It ain't gonna happen with one of my LOs (although I have a cool one that I'm working on now), so I gotta get in there by chatting up a storm. :D Okay, so I'm also motivated by the chance to come from behind. Like that kinda thing, I do.

Have to run errands now so everyone go take a nap!

~Devotee Zaz

My dh found out about the posting contest last night and offered me the $10. I told him to go ahead and give me the $10 and I'll keep posting and when I win $10 then I can buy 2 collection biggies! :D

Um ... no I didn't. I don't really want him to know just how obsessed I've gotten. I was talking with my sis (who has gotten over 8000 posts in a year) last night and had to stop short of telling her that I'm close to 900 posts in 2 weeks! He'd kill me if he knew!

Archived