Yea! For The New Montly Kit

If you don't get the monthly kits people you had better sign up nw!! this new kit is just AWSUM!!! go get yours now!!

Ladies you have out done your self here this is just great!!!

Caren

THANKS!! too

You know, I've been dragging my feet about joining the ScrapSimple Club (I just don't use as many templates as pre-mades), but I think this month's kit is pushing me over the edge! You're right...it's fabulous!

Guest sfcgijill

Oooh ooooh oooh- just downloaded mine and it has more of Theresa's Fancy Folds! Yay!!!! I LOVE those! There's stuff in this kit I'll be using everyday... great job, Theresa and Keri!

I wasn't going to buy anything else for a while, but I signed up for the club today. So Keri and Theresa are both Minnesota girls? OOOoooo, I'm in such CREATIVE company! Must be something in the water! We have LOTS of it here! :D

~Zaz

Guest bsktcse

I have a question about this month's SS club Strings and discs. One of the newest layouts in the Scrap Simple club section of the gallery had used these and stretched out the strings to make them longer. I think that's a great way to use them, but do you have any suggestions on how to make the discs line up once you've stretched the string? Would you use the same brush size?? Thanks!

One thing you could do is drag your discs file on top of the stretched strings and then select one end with the lasso tool, select the move tool and drag it to the end of the strings. Then you would just do the same thing with the other disc. Does that make sense?

I'm so glad that you are all so happy with the kit! Keri and I were excited about it. We just never know how you all will respond and when we see a post like this, we can't be more pleased!! Enjoy and have fun!!

Archived