3 replies to this topic

#1 crush4dolphins

crush4dolphins

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:45 PM

How come now that I have installed some SG style tools my original effects are now not there? When looking up under the file in my documents the ones that are no longer showing in pse3 program are in blue while the others are black. TIA for the help
View My Gallery

Jennifer

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#2 scrappylibrarian

scrappylibrarian

What are YOU reading today?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,412 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:47 PM

Hmm, Not sure on this one Jennifer! I have not run into that problem. But as you know SOMEONE here will know the answer! Hope you get it figured out soon, I imagine that is frustrating.
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Ro

Ro

Founder

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,434 posts
  • Personal Statement:I'm a geek. I'm a writer. I'm a philosopher. I'm a person of faith. I'm me.

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:04 PM

Hi Jennifer,

It sounds like you might have gone over that 29 limit that PSE 3 has. If you will look at the installation instructions we provide, you'll find that I have written a bit in there about how to manage it when this happens. Not all of the versions have this problem, but you do since you have PSE3.

You'll basically have to work it so that you only have 29 in there at a time. Don't worry... they are all in there ... nothing is lost. it is just that your particular version of the software can't "see" more than 29 styles at a time.

So dig up one of the instruction files again and you'll see what to do. If you have completely lost them, send an email to hello@scrapgirls.com and Angie will fix you up!

Life is an adventure of many colors. Enjoy the view.

Visit my gallery
My designs and tutorials in the Scrap Girls Boutique

gallery_3_358_20276.pngButton_Founder.png

#4 crush4dolphins

crush4dolphins

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:08 AM

Thanks Ro I will have to look for them this weekend. If I can't find them then I'll email for them. It actually seems intermittent. I don't think I have that many yet but maybe I do LOL!
View My Gallery

Jennifer

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users