Coupon Fairy

Zaz

As we discussed in a previous thread, many of us would like to see an appearance by the Coupon Fairy (our shopping baskets and wish lists are full). I decided this afternoon that I would begin my hunt for her. I found a little known photo of her and posted it in a LO here. I know it's hard to make out. It was in a mystical forest, after all, and the Coupon Fairy is evidently a bit shy. If you do see her, please talk nice to her and give her a bit of chocolate. Perhaps, if she's really happy (that might take extra chocolate), she'll shower us with coupons. No promises. She's rather elusive and probably for good reason. Everyone wants her to wave her magic wand. There is only so much magic to go around and we can't be greedy.

So I'm off to hunt some more. Anyone coming with me? I don't think she's dangerous, but I could be wrong.

~Zaz

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone verify the Dark Chocolate rumor? I know of a lovely company out of Colorado called Chocolove that makes bars of the most delicious dark chocolate (I wasn't a fan before). Maybe we can get them to ship her a case out of the goodness of their hearts. Whaddya think? :)

~Zaz

Zaz - that's wonderful and hilarious all rolled into one! I'm sitting here chuckling & my kids think I'm going bonkers!!! Great LO!

The quest continues for the elusive coupon fairy.................

As we discussed in a previous thread, many of us would like to see an appearance by the Coupon Fairy (our shopping baskets and wish lists are full). I decided this afternoon that I would begin my hunt for her. I found a little known photo of her and posted it in a LO here. I know it's hard to make out. It was in a mystical forest, after all, and the Coupon Fairy is evidently a bit shy. If you do see her, please talk nice to her and give her a bit of chocolate. Perhaps, if she's really happy (that might take extra chocolate), she'll shower us with coupons. No promises. She's rather elusive and probably for good reason. Everyone wants her to wave her magic wand. There is only so much magic to go around and we can't be greedy.

So I'm off to hunt some more. Anyone coming with me? I don't think she's dangerous, but I could be wrong.

~Zaz

You're cracking me up Zaz!!! I'm on the hunt too (cuz I really want those adorable outlined swirls you used!!)

Chocolate Fairy Dust? OOOoooo. Great idea!

Ang, thanks for being patient with me today. Now at least you understand why I was feeling conflicted. ;) First of all, I was having way too much fun looking through all my embellishments. Then I had to buy the new text paths (even though my DH said he could show me how to make them - like I'm going to wait THAT long). I played with them for a LOOOOOOONG time. Boy, was it fun. I just bought the blending eBook today so I know what tomorrow will bring. :D

Now I can't spend anymore money until the Coupon Fairy is found!!! :D

~Zaz

Love it! It's just too cute! I think perhaps you should submit it to a photo lab though so that we can verify the authenticity of that photo. After all, if we are to become true coupon fairy believers, then we must know she's for real. We certainly don't need anything like the Sasquatch fiasco happening here. Tee hee! :D

I woke up this morning and immediately thought of another place to look for the Coupon Fairy! I'll let everyone know if I succeed in finding her!

~Zaz, the CF hunter

Zaz, good luck in your hunt. Love the LO! I am amazed that you managed to get any photo of her at all!

Maybe a trail of chocolate fairy dust will lure her where you want her to go. As far as I know, no one has been able to lure her out of hiding before, but if anyone can do it, you can.

Maybe we should start up a collection of funds to send some chocolate to the Coupon Fairy. I'm going through withdrawal on new Scrap Girl products, and I just can't buy anything full price this week.

Zaz, that layout is just to-die-for! Gave me a good chuckle this morning!

umm... just a thought. if you spend all your money on sending her chocolate... wouldn't that defeat the purpose of saving money? or you could just use that money and pretend its your coupon!!!

Angela

Now let's not get all practical, Angela! Practical is not fun. Besides, if we got EVERY Scrap Girl to donate a $1 to the Coupon Fairy Chocolate Fund, we could buy CASES of chocolate and everyone would still have lots of money to spend in the Boutique. :D

~Zaz, the CF Hunter

Archived