Coupon Fairy

Zaz

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
umm... just a thought. if you spend all your money on sending her chocolate... wouldn't that defeat the purpose of saving money? or you could just use that money and pretend its your coupon!!!

Angela

LOL You read my mind Angela! I'm thinking hmmm - fairy dust or Water Styles? The balance is tipping....

Angela, "bisquits in order"? Haven't heard that one before. :D I spend most of my money here. Some goes to the grocery store and some to Target, too, but that's about it. :)

Jennifer, I haven't seen any sight of the Mopping Fairy and it's really obvious if you visit me. If she makes an appearance, I'll let you know.

Glad you're happy, Wendy!

Perfect, Mary!

Wow! I got Susan Neff to SNORT!!! That just makes my day!!!

Put on your pith helmet, Lynn, and join the hunt!

Danna, you'll thank me later if I find her. ;)

Jennifer (crush), I'm glad to know someone who sees beauty in humor. Love it!

Maybe I'm wiser than I thought! Could be the Wisdom Fairy has arrived! Woo hoo!!

~Zaz, Wise One and Coupon Fairy Hunter

Angela, "bisquits in order"? Haven't heard that one before. :D I spend most of my money here. Some goes to the grocery store and some to Target, too, but that's about it. :)

Jennifer, I haven't seen any sight of the Mopping Fairy and it's really obvious if you visit me. If she makes an appearance, I'll let you know.

Glad you're happy, Wendy!

Perfect, Mary!

Wow! I got Susan Neff to SNORT!!! That just makes my day!!!

Put on your pith helmet, Lynn, and join the hunt!

Danna, you'll thank me later if I find her. ;)

Jennifer (crush), I'm glad to know someone who sees beauty in humor. Love it!

Maybe I'm wiser than I thought! Could be the Wisdom Fairy has arrived! Woo hoo!!

~Zaz, Wise One and Coupon Fairy Hunter

WOW that was amouth full *L* .....i dont know where you come up with it Zaz...You remind me so much of one of my friends in NY...You two are just the same in some ways...Its to funny...Cant wait to see a new sighting....Hopefully we find the fairy!!

Hey someone was messing with my sugar peas .... some of the plants are missing!!! Do coupon fairies eat sugar peas? ... maybe we should set a trap with them? ...

Angela

Well, they are sweet, so who knows! If I had a Coupon Fairy in my neighborhood, though, I would count myself blessed. You never know when they might just drop a coupon nearby. Keep your eyes open.

Then again it could be a bunny.

~Zaz

Hey, I have a chocolate basil plant! Do you think that would work? At least I think it's basil. It looks a little like my lime basil plant. Yeah, I know. Weird plants. They are SO me, though. :)

~Zaz

The Mopping Fairy was at my house this morning! Not sure where she was headed next, though...

Wow, she's really in the boutique!!!! How cool is that!!!! Go look everyone! She's really cute and she's fluttering up and down!

I can die happy now. *happy sigh*

~Zaz

Guest dawnsmemories

Oh my! I have LOVED this thread and ScrapGirls~ thank you for obliging these silly wonderful girls!

Dawn

GASP! She came......faint......:D

I love the chocolate coupon fairyI love the chocolate coupon fairyI love the chocolate coupon fairyI love the chocolate coupon fairyI love the chocolate coupon fairyI love the chocolate coupon fairy :tinkerbell:

THANK YOU FAIRY :D

I am just wondering what the coupon fairy saw or ate to get her to show herself? I never imagined her to be sooooooooo beautiful. We should all commit to posting our layouts so she can see what we bought with our coupons. I bet she would love that. Is there a way to start a new gallary so we can post our layouts for the coupon fairy? I cant wait to see what everyone buys.

Thank you all for the smiles and laughs. I loved reading this thread.

Archived