Bottle Cap Trivia

Zaz

I've been drinking a lot of a certain brand of bottled iced tea. It's yummy and contains no high fructose corn syrup, which is evil. But that's beside the point. Inside all the caps is a little known trivia fact. I've decided they need to be shared with more people on the planet than just tea drinkers. I hope no one minds. :D

~Zaz

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just thought some of these were so funny and I wanted to throw them away, but I couldn't stand keeping this info to myself.

So there!!! Feel free to comment at will! :P

~Zaz

Oh, that's interesting, April. I don't usually eat watermelon because of the seeds. I hate them. Perhaps it stems from having a big brother that enjoyed spitting them into my hair. Argh. ;)

~Zaz

April, you're not alone. My brother used to tell his friends about the ways he used to torture me when we were kids and then they would meet me. They couldn't figure out why I would still speak to him or be in the same room with him. Let's just say I developed a high tolerance for mean people. He's much nicer as an adult. :)

Real Fact #261: Playing in a marching band is considered moderate exercise.

Dude, not if you're marching with my brother's marching band, lol! They are the Winston Churchill Charger Marching Band and they go to state every year because of their routines. Trust me, I would consider it major exercise!! :D

Wow 70 feet *L*....Thats amazing.....

Zaz same with my brother...If i told you half the things he did to me as we were growing up...U guys would think i was nuts for talking to him now...But he is a better adult thankfully!!!

And i was in the marching band...and didnt get much exercise then *L*

Laurel, I'm betting that it's just an average marching band. I used to joke in junior high that we were the Staples High School Walking Band. Pathetic. I'm not sure it would have even counted as moderate. ;)

~Zaz

This one is for all the dancing bananas!

Real Fact #321: Chewing gum was invented in New York City in 1870 by Thomas Adams.

(Can you tell I've been drinking a lot of tea?)

Archived