Bottle Cap Trivia

Zaz

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I've done this one before or not, but I'm not going all the way back to find out.

Real Fact #62: The life span of a taste bud is ten days.

So I guess our tastes really CAN change. ;)

Me, too. I'm not the only one drinking it since both places that sell it in my town are often sold out. The distributor here doesn't stock the shelves all that often. I think they are making the stores a bit mad.

How about this...... Zaz Fact #1 Drinking too much Snapple can lead to trivial information overload. :)

Funny! I did a "Creative Expression" speech on "Information Overload" in high school. Some things never change. :)

~Zaz

I've heard that he was actually about 5'6" (some reports said 5'2", but they seem to have been proven wrong at some point) which wasn't that different than most people of his era. But since I'm allergic to cats, I can understand having a fear of them even if I'm not. :)

Oh why do I know this stuff. :)

~Zaz

Real Fact #108: Licking a stamp burns 10 calories.

(The real problem is that the glue on the envelope has 14 calories. Better just lick the middle so you don't gain any weight.)

Real Fact #108: Licking a stamp burns 10 calories.

(The real problem is that the glue on the envelope has 14 calories. Better just lick the middle so you don't gain any weight.)

Wow, people still use stamps and envelopes?? LOL!

BTW, I looked all over Walmart for Snapple tea yesterday and could not find it! I want to try this stuff!!

I've only found it at one area grocery store and a couple of convenience stores. And the good stuff is the green or white teas. The other teas are still made with evil high fructose corn syrup. ;)

~Zaz

Zaz, I too have been searching for this tea you speak of. I found some snapples but they had HFCS. I stood in the middle of the store and went "Hmm...." Maybe it hasn't made it's way to wisconsin yet. LOL

Ok, so I thought I'd be back on today for some fun...but I'm heading off to the Dr. to find out what is causing all this darn belly/back pain. And tomorrow I have to take the car into the shop.....so maybe WED. I'll be back on to play! I miss you all so much!!!!

Nichole

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Linda!

I've been trying to drink a bit more water and less tea (but the green stuff is full of antioxidants) so I have fewer bottle caps. Also, I seem to get a lot of the same ones or they are TOTALLY useless (who doesn't already know that the human brain weighs approximately 3 lbs?). I only post the ones that someone might be interested in (I'm hoping Danna still sees this thread and shows her DS). ;)

~Zaz

Okay, I have to post a few of these so I can get them off my desk. :)

Real Fact #302: Ketchup was once sold as a medicine.

(See, this is important stuff to know. One day Allegra could be used as a condiment!)

Here's an important one that you've all wondered about (and don't say you haven't because I won't believe you):

Real Fact #360: Mexican jumping beans jump to get out of sunlight.

Archived