Sketch Crop Challenge - Tonight

sprinklz

Here is my LO for the sketch challenge http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=25073

Marnie ... I loved, loved, loved the sketch! Thank you so much. As I mentioned on my gallery post, I'm starting to pull out old photos of the family and scrap pages. Instead of being hid in some drawer, our family will be able to enjoy these memorable moments in the past. I'm so excited and learning so much! Definitely going to continue doing the sketch challenges.

Guest firecracker55

I was unable to attend the challenge but, as I always love your sketches, I did my LO! Thanks, Marnie!

Prima Sivi

B)

I'm lovin' all the gorgeous LOs using this sketch! Awesome!!

It's great to have you guys use the sketch even though you couldn't make the chat!

BTW, the next Sketch Crop Challenge is July 5th

Thanks for sharing. I was just wondering when the next one would be. I liked this one so much I sure will do the next one :-)

Wow Marnie these sketch challenge are so cool. Beautiful LO's being created. I've been busy looking at them and the likes and haven't done a LO myself yet. :giggle_bear: Sometime maybe one will get done! But thanks for the sketches.

I am in awe of the amazing work everyone does! Marnie, your sketches are always so awesome!!! One of these days I'll get another LO done and I'll catch up on my sketches!

It's great to have you guys use the sketch even though you couldn't make the chat!

BTW, the next Sketch Crop Challenge is July 5th

Thats great..IM on vacation from school i might actually be able to make the chat and do the crop *L*

Guest gloomy_liv

thanks Marnie for a great sketch! I had lot of fun making my layout - considering I never thought I'd make one on this subject (because it's not really a big event here in Australia!)

But, here it is... Halloween

Thanks for the template Marnie sorry I couldnt be there for the chat .

this was a fun one for use used some new stuff I bought in the botique!!

Caren

rock star

Caren,

I tried to view your LO so I could leave some love but wasn't able to get the link to work for me. I'll try it at home

The summer is really busy for me so I'm not sure how many chats I'll be attending but I am going to try to keep on scrapping. Marnie, thanks for the wonderful sketch. When I saw it I knew exactly what I was going to do. It wasn't easy but I got it done w/ a little help from my dh.

TFL and all cc is welcome.

It's a Hit!

Archived