Swap Crop!

chickypow

When In July....  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A few people have been asking - I meant to do another scrappy swap in June but things just got too too hectic in my little bit of the world!

So I promise you will see an announcement SOON! I'm thinking we will do one for the middle or end of July - what do you all think? I know July is a prime holiday month, and I can't accomodate everyone...but I'd love for as many people who want to join in as possible be able too.

So cast your Vote!

It's were everyone who wants to participate signs up, I assign you a partner and you swap photos with your partner and do a page or two with their photos, while they scrap a page or 2 with your photos! It's a lot of fun and everyone comes out with beautiful LO's!

My vote is for mid month but I am pretty flexible, unless it has to be completed over the weekend. We are trying to cram all we can into the weekends before school is back in! I did not participate last time but you all seemed to have so much fun I think I will have to give it a go!!

Archived