June 23 Message Board Color Challenge

MovieStar

Hey Elizabeth ... is there a way to post that picture so that we can open it up in our program? I'd like to use the eyedropper tool to get the colors.

Thanks!

Okay, Elizabeth...this is not playing fair but I've got to post the LO I just did for the sketch challenge again-- has every color except the red ... http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=25073

But...i'm up for a new challenge. Will try to do another one with ALL the colors! Hmmm ... gotta go put my "thinking cap" on!

Thanks for the challenge. They're fun colors.

Okay, Elizabeth...this is not playing fair but I've got to post the LO I just did for the sketch challenge again-- has every color except the red ... http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=25073

But...i'm up for a new challenge. Will try to do another one with ALL the colors! Hmmm ... gotta go put my "thinking cap" on!

Thanks for the challenge. They're fun colors.

So true. Love this one again

Here's mine. This took a really long time to come together. I started it last night and then had to leave it unfinished because I "hit a wall" in the middle of it and just couldn't seem to do anything I liked. I finished it this morning and I guess I'm pretty happy with it.

Splat

I am totally loving everyone's LOs! I had the perfect set of pictures to use with these colors and now I can't find them! It's driving me nuts! I will find them eventually and then you'll get my post. I might be next month but I am going to find those pictures! These colors are so perfect for them!!!!

I did it! I used all the colors in my layout! I actually started this layout for Jan's Sketch Crop last week, but when I saw Elizabeth's picks for this week's color challenge, I knew that I could make this LO work for both!

Thanks for the great color choices, Elizabeth!

Here's my layout - The Elliptical

Archived