Hello From Arizona

Guest Vania16

Guest Vania16
I've been digital scrapping for about four months now and am totally hooked. I started getting the scrapgirls newsletters and have really enjoyed them - you all have beautiful work here - and helpful tips! I've been lurking a bit and thought I should say hello. I live in beautiful Tucson, AZ and am a lawyer - I work for one of the courts here. Looking forward to spending a little more time here :)

Guau you are a lawyer and have time to digital scrapbook, that's amazing congratulations. I'm Erica from Miami Florida nice to meet you inthis nice place for digital scrapbookers :)

Guest ScrapShell
Welcome! I'm a newbie to the site, too, but am very excited to be here! I'm a paper scrapper, but totally intrigued by the digi-stuff!

Guest Vania16
Thanks for the warm words of welcome - I'll post some LO's over here in the next few days, but in the meantime you can check out my gallery at

[url="http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=16698"]http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/sho...00&ppuser=16698[/url]

Guest nelly
welcome!!!

whenever i hear or see 'arizona' all i can think of is the country song by jamie o'neal...'there is no arizona'!!! i love it :dancingcow:

Guest Doxy_Chic
Hello and welcome. Have always wanted to visit Arizona but have'nt had the chance yet. I'm all the way in NH so it would be a long trip. Can't wait to see your LO's . Have a good day!

Welcome, Vania!! I just popped into your gallery! *WoW* I can't pick a fave ... I am torn between "In the Pink (Mya Joyce)", 'Taylor' and 'Hippy Me'! I love your smile on Hippy!!

I think you'll be a great contribution to our site!! So, I'll be emailing you soon for tech help LoL Kidding!

Again, please, don't hesitate to ask or talk about anything :)
SHai

Archived