Weekly Challenge 6-25-07

DDecker

Here in the US we seem to use candy to celebrate everything; Christmas, Valentines Day, Easter, Halloween, Birthdays, even summer! I have oodles of holiday pictures that involve candy.

I was just at the grocery store and they had Red, White & Blue M&M's, Pixie Sticks, Dots and Candy Necklass's!

Your challenge is to scrap those candy pictures. Do you have Easter baskets full of candy, Pumpkins? Pinata from birthday parties? Do you make candy? Do you have a traditional candy you can't have a holiday without?

We wanna see!

I'll post my layout in a bit, haven't quite finished it yet!

Guest K Scrappy

Well, I did this one a couple weeks ago, but it fits the challenge so I thought I'd post a link anyway. :) I never really realized how candy is used so much for all of our holidays, but you're right! Great challenge Dee!

Wyatt as Tootsie Roll

Ooooooooh I don't want anyone to go breaking their diet over this challenge! LOL Great LO Karen! What a *sweetie* he is!

Oh this is great! I should be laying off the candy but I have one last bag of my favorite.

I'm coming up with so many ideas. Can't wait to get home and start working!

:having-a-party:

Everyone should look at Brenda's ticker (chaena25) above me. ;)

Help! I've scrolled carefully through the posts and can't find a link to the proper gallery for this challenge! I had to really did deep for this one and want to be sure it gets to the right place. Thanks!! :hit-head-with-hammer: :hit-head-with-hammer: :hit-head-with-hammer:

Guest gloomy_liv

hmmm...will have to go through my photos to see if i have anything I can use... great challenge, Dee :)

Archived