Typepaths

There's a new product (well, new for me) called TypePaths, but they only work in PhotoShop, boo hoo. Any chance someone could do these for us PSP users? Please, please, please. Don't make me beg, it isn't a pretty site, lol. Here's hoping.

Bittyfeet

Dee is SailBeachCatz.. (oh i hope i spelt that right). Have you ever played with your Pen tool? You can select draw, draw your path. Create a new layer.. and select text, then hover over your path.. when you get the little curve with aletter.. click.. enter your text... then go back to the layer you drew your path on and hide it. (dont delete it!) It works for me :) I think Dee may be coming up with a tutorial in the newsletter very soon.

angela

Id like to know if someone is coming out with sqare typepaths without the rounded edges. I have them all so far, but would like square ones, or heart shaped one, or stars. I dont know, my imagination is getting ahead of me again.

Id like to know if someone is coming out with sqare typepaths without the rounded edges. I have them all so far, but would like square ones, or heart shaped one, or stars.
The heart ones are done and loaded, the star ones are almost done (with triangles, and next is squares and corners. All should be in the boutique this week. Still have to make sample layouts.

HAAAAAAAAAAAA Awsome! Your the girl! I cant wait. I have them all so far and will get the others when they come out. I love them. Question though, the squares and circles "Shapes Type Paths" that I have, what is the purpose for having the 2 different sizes if you can resize. Is there a difference? I dont understand.

what is the purpose for having the 2 different sizes if you can resize. Is there a difference? I dont understand.

I set the type's baseline to go on the outside edge of the circle, oval or square.

Then, I set the type's baseline to go along the inside edge of the circle, oval or square.

Each is very different.

I dont get it. I dont think I am understanding clearly what you mean. I cant picture it in my little brain, because what I am imagining is that you can do this same thing by resizing the shape and adjusting the font size. Am I wrong? Im sorry. For most this is self explanitory but for me, well lets not go there. Ha Ha LOL It there somewhere in the university that I can go to to see what you are meaning?

• 2 weeks later...

Hooray! They're here. Thank you so much Dee-Ann and Valarie. I've been waiting forever (well, it seems like forever) for these. And of course I went and snagged them all. Now I'm off to play. Thanks again

Bitty

Archived