"new Items" In Boutique

I was taking a nap today and woke up with and thought of a post that came up about 2 months ago (about the time I signed up for scrapgirls). I forget who posted the question, but the person basically asked if there was a way to post the newer items in the "whats new" in a catagory that was easier to bring up instead of going through all the pages (up to 16 now - AWSOME!). The reason why it was asked is because her computer is slow.

Well here is what I have come up with since I have the same problem with having a slow computer and just want to know what is newest as well............

Can we make a weekly post on the boards as to what is new? I will take on the responsiblity to make the new weekly post if needed. If anyone sees anything new for that week, or if the designers can let us know by sending a link to the board labeled "New Items" in Boutique with the week of date, so we can see would be awsome.

I love looking at the "New Items" in the boutique, but also would like to know what the "Newest Items" in the boutique are at a faster glance.

Just curious. Let me know what you all think. Thanks in advance. :disappearing-smilie:

What a smart solution! I am not sure if my post is the one you were refering to but I did ask that question at some point. I love looking at all of the newest items but when I am in a rush I can't click through pages and pages. I love your idea!

I think thats what some ppl do now... when they see something, they link to it... I look at the boutique every friday... but several ppl beat me to the new items! lol. As for designers sending links.. i dunno.. we'll have to pass this question on :)

aNgela

wait! the newsletter. did you know that the new products are displayed in the newsletters?? in the Friday theres a section right on top called "whats new"... i have seen that tons of times, and i just realized... our whats new is right there!!

Angela

Like Angela said, the latest products are announced every week in the Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday editions of the Scrap Girls newsletter, depending on HOW much new stuff we have this week. So in addition to the What's New section of the boutique, the What's New section of the newsletter announces the very latest in new releases. The newsletter is also a great resource of tutorials, bios, and inspiration so I highly recommend that as the best "go-to" for what's hot. Plus, all the (hard) work is already done. I hope this helps! :D

Tracey, that's such a generous volunteer of your time. Thanks for even offering to help us so much! Let's see what management thinks will be best.

Archived