Happy Birthday Surprises

ScrapGirlsRo

Oh Janine! You have to have your current e-mail and your correct birthday set in your profile. I don't know if they'll go back and give you your gift now. It wouldn't hurt to e-mail Angie. She's pretty nice and I'm sure she knows that you've been around the boards for quite awhile now. I see that your profile is correct. Maybe your e-mail addy isn't?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh Janine! You have to have your current e-mail and your correct birthday set in your profile. I don't know if they'll go back and give you your gift now. It wouldn't hurt to e-mail Angie. She's pretty nice and I'm sure she knows that you've been around the boards for quite awhile now. I see that your profile is correct. Maybe your e-mail addy isn't?

I think I can guess what the problem is.....Angie tried to email me once before, unsuccessfully, when my muse was published. For some reason her emails are blocked. I'll fire off an email to her and see if that helps.

Thanks!

I think I can guess what the problem is.....Angie tried to email me once before, unsuccessfully, when my muse was published. For some reason her emails are blocked. I'll fire off an email to her and see if that helps.

Thanks!

Actually I believe that Laurel is in charge of the birthday surprises. Send her a PM, too, while you're at it. :)

~Zaz

• 2 weeks later...
It's my birthday today, but I've only updated the info today (I'm an i-d-i-o-t, I know!), and it isn't showing on the board's birthdays. Does this mean I'll miss it? :unsure:

Don't worry, you made it just in time. :) You'll be getting it shortly, keep an eye on your email inbox!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't mean to sound greedy but...

this is my FIRST SG birthday and I can't wait to see what it we get!!!!

So I have been patiently waiting for my birthday. But I woke up this morning and the there was nothing in my email.

Michelle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, thanks for my birthday gift! I loved having fun looking for something in the boutique. This is just a tiny part of what makes ScrapGirls special. Remembering birthdays with more than just an email saying "Happy Birthday", which can be set up to run automatically by computer: THESE gals remember us personally! :)

Thanks for helping me get through the birthday blues!

• 10 months later...
Is this over?? I was kind of hoping to see something in my email today........ :unsure:

We're still doing it! I'm sorry you didn't get it...perhaps something got missed out there in cyberworld. Just send an email to hello@scrapgirls.com and we'll make sure it gets to you.

And, Happy Birthday to you!!!

Can you tell me where in the profile you put the e-mail address? I see something called ICQ UIN which I'm not sure what it is. Then there's a place for Yahoo Identity, AOL Identity and MSN Identity. Help! I missed my gift last year and don't want to miss it again this year! Thanks!

Can you tell me where in the profile you put the e-mail address? I see something called ICQ UIN which I'm not sure what it is. Then there's a place for Yahoo Identity, AOL Identity and MSN Identity. Help! I missed my gift last year and don't want to miss it again this year! Thanks!

Hi Patsy,

When you signed up for our message board you already had to provide your email address. So as long as your birthday in your profile and you have a message board account (which you do) then you should be fine. If you have to change your email, you can do that by going to "my controls", then find the section on the left of the page that says "Options", and then "change email address".

In case anyone reads this post and wants to know how to list their birthday -- just go to "My Controls", then find the area that say "Personal Profile", and go to "Edit Profile Information" to add your birthdate.

• 2 months later...

Is this still being done? And if so, would someone please check to see that I do have my e-mail and birthday in the proper places? They look right to me, but my birthday was last week, and I sure haven't gotten any surprise. And when I e-mailed hello@scrapgirls.com, I didn't get a reply.

I don't want to sound whiny, but after reading it daily on the side of my newsletter for months, I was kind of looking forward to finding out what the birthday surprise was . . .

Archived