Happy Birthday Surprises

ScrapGirlsRo

Oooh that's so cool! Will enjoy my birthday a bit more - not always good as it's right after Christmas and people "moan" they have no money left for cards, pressies etc.. :( LOL

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed it by a week or so too! But SG gives me so much and so many nice people stopped by to wish my Happy Birthday that it was nice anyway. That caused me to go look at the calendar and just yesterday I figured out how they found out. ScrapGirls is the best place to be. Love it here.

You say its your birthday...na na na na na na na

It's my birthday too, ya...na na na na na na na

I say its your birthday...na na na na na na na

we're gonna have a good time...na na na na na na na

oh say happy birthday...na na na na na na na

happy birthday to ya!!

Note from Ro: ...

(You will only be entering the month and the date so don't be shy. We won't know how old you actually are!)

Thanks, Ro!!!! This is a great idea - especially as my birthday is coming up really soon. However it does make you put in the year and it does display how old you actually are. That is not so much fun.

Actually, DeaBrok, you can put in any year you want. You could say that you were born in 2006! LOL There is no date checker so there is no way for us to know, see what I mean?

The only time you HAVE to say how old you are is that you are not under age 13 when you are first registering. We don't care if you tell us your actual age, if you are shy about that. I put mine in because I don't care who knows how old (oops I mean young) I am. LOL

Only 131 more days until my present! I'm gonna build me one of those ticker things for the occassion. That's how excited I am. Besides, I'm hoping the Birthday Fairy (any relation to the Coupon Fairy?) will bring me a Wacom tablet then, too. LOTS to look forward to! :D

~Zaz

Hmm. I thought I was registered for the message board, but apparently I wasn't. I set up my login today, so I'm all set for my birthday gift in August. I have been buying items in the SG store for quite sometime and especially LOVE all the cool templates and tools!!!

Actually, DeaBrok, you can put in any year you want. You could say that you were born in 2006! LOL There is no date checker so there is no way for us to know, see what I mean?

Thanks, Ro! Not putting in the real year seems so obvious when you say that! Just didn't occur to me until now.

This a great idea! I was so excited that I registered just in time, but my birthday was yesterday and I got a birthday email from the Forum, but nothing about my surprise gift. Did I miss how to get the gift?

Archived