Happy Birthday Surprises

ScrapGirlsRo

Guest pepa

It was my birthday yesterday (July 6), and ive been looking out for my surprise!!!! But, wouldnt you know it, I had never filled out my birthday on my 'my controls' page! I have quickly done it now - lets hope its still July 6 in America, and I get my surprise!!!!! Am excited!! Birthdays are fun, fun, fun!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wondering - how do we get our surprise? My b-day was a few days ago, and my bday info in my controls was correct, but haven't heard from anyone...

Stacey! Be sure your e-mail address is up to date in your profile!

If anyone hasn't received their birthday email, first check your Spam mailbox in case it was sent there. Then, check your profile to make sure your email address is current. If those suggestions don't work, then email laurel@scrapgirls.com and I'll help sort you out.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

This is my first time posting ... not sure if I am doing this right, but thought I would try it out. This sounds like a fun way to celebrate a birthday. So many times I hear of women who have not support on their birthday (everyone forgets!), so this is a great way to send a smile! Thanks Ro.

Just in case you come back here, scrappurple (wonderful name, btw!), I just wanted to say WELCOME to SCRAP GIRLS! :) Glad you posted!

I'm trying to wait patiently for my present. Just a few more days to go. :D

~Zaz

Just in case you come back here, scrappurple (wonderful name, btw!), I just wanted to say WELCOME to SCRAP GIRLS! :) Glad you posted!

I'm trying to wait patiently for my present. Just a few more days to go. :D

~Zaz

Thank you!! I am trying to join the computer world, so I appreciate your welcome. :-) Happy birthday early!!

I just checked my e-mail after not really having a chance to do much the past few days. Thank you so much for the birthday surprise! You have no idea what that small token of appreciation means for me right now (long story but rough personal stuff right now). Thank you very much!

Anne

Happy birthday, girls! This is gonna be so much fun!!! <giggle> EVERYTHING here is mostly so much fun! Wish I'd filled out my information way back when, but I didn't really get serious about learning all this stuff until recently. Now I get to wait until April, LOL!

Elaine

So I got my birthday present from SG yesterday & just wanted to say THANK YOU! Plus my DH got me a Visa gift card to use (said he wanted to buy me some things off my SG wish list, but he's pretty computer illiterate so he gave me the gift card to use instead lol) so I bought myself LOTS of birthday presents! YEA!! I LOVE new material! :cheeringdog:

I've got mine, too, Linda, but I'm waiting to see if I can supplement it and go nuts! So I'll wait until tomorrow.

Thank you, Scrap Girls! This is by far my favorite place for many reasons. It's so wonderful even without presents, but I really appreciate the gift!

~Zaz

Hello,

I am curious, how is the birthday surprise delivered? My info is correct and my birthday was over a week ago. If it arrives via email, nothing has been received.

Michelle

If you have not received your birthday surprise, send me a PM with your birth date and email address and I'll take care of you. :)

Also, make sure that you have laurel at scrapgirls dot com and hello at scrapgirls dot com in your email's safe list. We don't want you to miss your email because it got sent to the junkmail box!

Oh, and make sure that your email address is correct in your profile on the message board, because this is where we get your information.

Oh, oh, and one more thing! Make sure you have your birthday information correct by the Monday of your birthday week. We don't send these out daily, we send them out weekly. So if you add your birthday information after that Monday, most likely you will have been missed. So that's an important thing to take note.

Thanks!! :)

Since my birthday is LOOMING, I decided to check to be sure that I have all the info right. I learned that if you go to the Scrap Girls calendar and then forward to your birth month, click on the day, you will find all the birthdays for that day listed at the bottom. I can't honestly say that I'm eager to add another year, but receiving something (ANYTHING) from SG will surely ease the pain! BTW, I noticed that there are several of us celebrating the same day....party at my house!!

Just wondering - how do we receive our SG birthday surprise? Mine was back in October (12th) and I was watching for something....then got busy....left the country for a week and just now thought of it. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm having email troubles.

Archived